Dog Days of Summer Mission!

Tank Hounds

I have not mailed mine yet. I had to do some serious research to find a coin for my mission and finally have one on its way to me! Still doing some shopping around for other items to add to it! So MANY different ways to go with the theme. ;)

1. Participating - 7/11/07

2. Received Name - 7/15/07

3. Mission Complete - 7/16/07

4. Package Received! - 7/20/07

WOW, fast turn around!!! 9 days from start to finish for this mission!!

i got in the Mail today:

Jay Mills Path tag - i am continually impressed with the quality of these. this one is incredible!

Jay Mills Chat Coin- these are much bigger than i expected! very cool

Vegas Gamblers Wooden Nickle - another one to add to my page!!!

Thanks so much Jay Mills! 3 very cool tokens that i didn't have, and fast turn around too! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think i like these missions better with the sig item aspect!

1. Participating - Check!

2. Received Name - Check!

3. Mission Complete - Check!

4. Package Received - Check!

Mailman walked by my window a few minutes ago, so off to the box to check it. Yep, there it is! A package from GBOTS! Sweet!

Contents:

1) GBOTS Koh Koh silver - Very nice coin!

2) Geocaching the top 40 coin (Wasted Time by GBOTS and Koh Koh)

3) Wooden Nickel, GBOTS one side, Koh Koh Too on the other

4) Koh Koh aluminum coin (looks familiar :ph34r: )

Very nice! Thank you GBOTS!

1. Participating - email sent

2. Received Name - received name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received! - yes, from Ashburton,New Zealand (keewee?)

I received 1 evil micro coin and a jar of Nescafé, thank you :-D

Edited by Solan109

3. Mission Complete

Sorry - wrong Ashburton cacher. Please insert another coin and try again. <_<

1. Participating - Done

2. Received Name - Done

3. Mission Complete Done

4. Package Received!

I thought this mission would be easy!!! I will have to do some investigation since my recipient has no list!

Sent out my DDOS package today, I hope my recipient enjoys the package.

Also

I received a package as well that contained a bunch of goods. Thank you CC, I appreciate everything you sent <_< !

3. Mission Complete

I´m confused it was only one (micro) coin and the coffe jar, no note, - so I assumed it was for this mission.

I thought you put in the jar instead of the sig.item.

Are you saying it was for the Geocoin's 6th Anniversary Secret Mission ?!

If so where is the 2:n coin?

Remember to put a note in your package next time, it makes it easier, thanks

As I said in my forum post and in my earlier email to you - not me - wrong cacher. Nothing else I said should changed that. I have not yet posted away any of my missions.

My comment about insert another coin and try again is as in "Game over - try again" or "Your time is up, insert another coin to continue". It was said in jest - hence the laughing at the end. Sorry - it was not meant to confuse.

:mad:

3. Mission Complete

I´m confused it was only one (micro) coin and the coffe jar, no note, - so I assumed it was for this mission.

I thought you put in the jar instead of the sig.item.

Are you saying it was for the Geocoin's 6th Anniversary Secret Mission ?!

If so where is the 2:n coin?

Remember to put a note in your package next time, it makes it easier, thanks

As I said in my forum post and in my earlier email to you - not me - wrong cacher. Nothing else I said should changed that. I have not yet posted away any of my missions.

My comment about insert another coin and try again is as in "Game over - try again" or "Your time is up, insert another coin to continue". It was said in jest - hence the laughing at the end. Sorry - it was not meant to confuse.

:mad:

LOL, I think I got it sorted out now - as my english isn´t the best I might not always understand jokes

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

:) I received:

* Last Cache of the Day

* Fox and the Hound Pathtag

* Fox and the Hound Whistle

and the personal coin I traded for - good thinking :unsure:

Thanks so much Chris! :unsure: BTW Customs opened it for quarrantine - I wonder if the sniffer dog smelled your Foxy scent, and went a little crazy :P:)

I haven't sent my package yet, better get my skates on!

Edited by Cheesy pigs

Don't feel like you are all alone on that! I'm still waiting for a coin to come in the mail so I can send my mission on its way. :)

Me too! Hopefully it will be here today, so I can get the mission on its way. :unsure:

Yep had to order a coin for my mission, and got it sent out a day or to ago!

1. Participating: YES

2. Received Name:YES

3. Mission Complete:YES Sent 07/23

4. Package Received: RECEIVED :) 07/26/07

We received our mission this morning. Thank you so much Islander1988!! :o:) At first I was a bit coinfused when I got the package. I didn't remember any trade that we had arranged and thought I had forgotten something. Then I realized it was the Dog Days of Summer Mission!! :):)

We received some great handmade buttons and magent. (You do a really geat job on these Pete)!! A slate rock with carved penguins on it (just like our geocoin) and PengoFamily etched on the back. Thanks o much Pete for that!! That was so nice and thoughtful of you. Plus we also received a Municipality of the District of Lunenburg geocoin.

Thanks so much for everything Pete!! :D We'll try and get photos posted soon.

We now have three versions of sig. items--our original pencils, then two different shrinky dink varieties. We saw that GeoSmurfz posted about them--we paid less than $3.00 per package and we get almost 100 out of a package.

I have not been in this forum for awhile. Thought I would try to catch up. The shrinky dinks I am talking about are the inkjet printable kind for $10 a pack. There are six sheets to a pack and I get four tokens per sheet. You can get more tokens per sheet if you make them smaller.

I also am adding the other info.

1. Participating - Done (four of them)

2. Received Name - Done (four of them)

3. Mission Complete - Still looking around and need to make more of the tokens. My printer broke and I am getting a new one tonight.

4. Package Received - Got two of them.

I have not been in this forum for awhile. Thought I would try to catch up. The shrinky dinks I am talking about are the inkjet printable kind for $10 a pack. There are six sheets to a pack and I get four tokens per sheet. You can get more tokens per sheet if you make them smaller.

I was looking around for those a while back as I wanted to play with it for making a sig item, but you cannot buy it down here. I tried all sorts of places, including my usually reliable craft shops - nope, no one carries it and they weren't really interested in getting... or if they were it was going to cost me an arm and a leg! :anitongue:

1. Participating - Done (four of them)

2. Received Name - Done (four of them)

3. Mission Complete - Still looking around and need to make more of the tokens. My printer broke and I am getting a new one tonight.

4. Package Received - Got two of them.

From who!??!? And what did you get?!?

1- participating- yeppers!

2- received name- yeppers!

3- mission complete- thinking about that one

4- package received- Got it today!

This is our first mission to participate in....what fun, it feels like Christmas is coming!

We received a TNT pathtag...really cute!, and a Texas County Challenge geocoin. I'm slowly getting all of the State coins!!!

Thanks much! That was our first mission to participate in, it was great!

im really worried as i sent my mission 10 days ago and no sign from the recipient hasnt posted a recieved Noooo.gif

Me either :laughing:

If its me, I'm completely convinced that the Post Office is stealing my mail. A coin I traded for this mission over a week and a half ago has yet to arrive (through no fault of the person I traded with, I might add).

Mission #1

1. Participating........................................Absolutely!

2. Received Name....................................Received

3. Mission Complete.................................Rollin, rollin, rollin!

4. Package Received!

Mission #2

4. Package Received!

Mission #3

4. Package Received!

1. Participating Yes

2. Received Name Yes

3. Mission Complete Today, on it's way !

4. Package Received Yes indeed <_<

Would like to thank usyoopers for a Dorkfish Pharana coin I did not have ! A personal GeoTag, and some home made sig items very well done. Thanks so very much, Glenn

Received my mission last week (sorry for the delay in posting)

Thank you to my secret summer mission person - Geo TrailBlazers <_<:P

I received a Geocache Missouri coin, a silver Buttermilk Benchmark coin,

and 2 Geo TrailBlazers Signature items.

Thanks very much for the coins - they're neat !!

OK you pros. I know I should probably be asking somewhere else, but I may get the answer before my message gets moved.

I'm obviously missing a key point in my profile with the signature box that would highlight my seek/find lists. Any quick fixers out there. TIA.

Also, my Mission target has the same coin in his keepers and seeking list. Does he want another??? or did he forget to remove the coin from his seeking list. It is a gorgeous coin and I have an extra I could send...what to do...what to do.

OK you pros. I know I should probably be asking somewhere else, but I may get the answer before my message gets moved.

I'm obviously missing a key point in my profile with the signature box that would highlight my seek/find lists. Any quick fixers out there. TIA.

Also, my Mission target has the same coin in his keepers and seeking list. Does he want another??? or did he forget to remove the coin from his seeking list. It is a gorgeous coin and I have an extra I could send...what to do...what to do.

Looks like the links are working!

It may very well be that they forgot to take it out of the seeking list when they received it. But I have one on my seeking list that I also have on my keeper list. That's because if I ever get an extra it will go to a friend so that could be the reason why. Now to help you out with your dilemma. Send it to me! LOL