Babushka Geocoin 2007 / ChunkyNL

ChunkyNL

uuugghhh....duh

I can't understand the order form, (only speak and read english), how much are these in US $$ with shipping and is there a place to order these where my small mind can read what they need to know?

thanks

I second that... This is a great looking coin, but I cannot figure out how to order one.

Thanks

uuugghhh....duh

I can't understand the order form, (only speak and read english), how much are these in US $$ with shipping and is there a place to order these where my small mind can read what they need to know?

thanks

I second that... This is a great looking coin, but I cannot figure out how to order one.

Thanks

Just click on the little British flag icon at the top and the form will show in English...

uuugghhh....duh

thanks

Thanks

Just click on the little British flag icon at the top and the form will show in English...

thank you :P

Do you have samples? Generally I don't mind pre-ordering stuff but wold like to see a sample and not just the artwork.

I like these and only want one also, but buying one is not worth it with shipping it is like over $16, even if I order 4 coins it is over $51. But then again it looks like I would not have any problem trading away my extras if I buy some.

I have said it before and I will say it again here I wish more International geocoin makers/sellers would drop shop to one US destination for all North American shipping. It would save the coin seller and the US/Canadian coin buyers. That is my opinion.

Do you have samples? Generally I don't mind pre-ordering stuff but wold like to see a sample and not just the artwork.

The samples are not ready yet. As soon as I get them, I will post hem aswell.

I like these and only want one also, but buying one is not worth it with shipping it is like over $16, even if I order 4 coins it is over $51. But then again it looks like I would not have any problem trading away my extras if I buy some.

I guess it would be very easy to trade them. ;-)

I have said it before and I will say it again here I wish more International geocoin makers/sellers would drop shop to one US destination for all North American shipping. It would save the coin seller and the US/Canadian coin buyers. That is my opinion.

I agree, I wouldn't mind to do this. I just don't know how. Besides that, I am not a geocoin maker. This is my second coin.

I know that people in the Netherlands sometimes buy together from american sellers. One person collects the orders and then buys alot of coins at once.

ChunkyNL

And i wish more American geocoin maker/sellers would drop shop to one European or NL destination for all European shipping. It would save the coin seller and the European / NL coin buyers. That's MY opinion.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :angry:

And i wish more American geocoin maker/sellers would drop shop to one European or NL destination for all European shipping. It would save the coin seller and the European / NL coin buyers. That's MY opinion.

I suppose you mean especially a NL destination. ;-)

Anyway, Mat Chrome is running out so if you want one of these. Then hurry !

ChunkyNL

Time limited offer:

All 4 coins (Silver, Gold, Gun, Mat Chrome) for €35. This is the normal price but it includes the shipment costs (anywhere). Max 2 sets

This offer is specially (but not limited to) north american people. Due the high conversion rate for the euro, my coins are getting too expensive.

ChunkyNL

Time limited offer:

All 4 coins (Silver, Gold, Gun, Mat Chrome) for €35. This is the normal price but it includes the shipment costs (anywhere). Max 2 sets

This offer is specially (but not limited to) north american people. Due the high conversion rate for the euro, my coins are getting too expensive.

ChunkyNL

I'm trying to order and it's adding another €5 for shipping.