GSAK won't send found caches

Are you looking in the list of Waypoints, or the list of Geocaches? Since the ones you found should have the open Treasure Chest icon, they are probably in the Waypoints list.

Aha, they are in my waypoint list, but for the purposes of the demo I want to do can i get them into the geocache list?

Are you looking in the list of Waypoints, or the list of Geocaches? Since the ones you found should have the open Treasure Chest icon, they are probably in the Waypoints list.

Aha, they are in my waypoint list, but for the purposes of the demo I want to do can i get them into the geocache list?

you could change the icon to the closed treasure chest and they will then show up in the geocache list.

you could change the icon to the closed treasure chest and they will then show up in the geocache list.

Hmmm, don't know how to do that...

Select the Waypoint and navigate up to the name, then left to the icon area. Hit "Enter" and then you should have all sorts of icon choices.

For the demonstration, you could also create a new database in GSAK and Copy the waypoints to that database. Then change the status from Found to Unfound. Then Delete the waypoints from your GPSr and resend them from the new database.

I have customized the icons for the waypoints I send from GSAK. The Found ones go over to the GPSr as the Open Treasure chest, but if it happens to be Archived now, it goes over as a little tombstone . . . :D My Owned caches get sent as the little camera, since there is usually a nice view at my caches.