Meet and Greet

Sunnyside Cachers

For a long time I have wanted to host a cache event in Lethbridge. I would love to meet some fellow players, and toss some ideas around for some more cache hides. Is there anyone out there interested or would I be downing the jugs myself? Feel free to post a reply here and also email me! Sunny-K

Edited by Sunnyside Cachers

Thanks for the replies you guys. But so far, it looks like it's just me and my good buddy Weiser!!

I would be there. ;)

If you post it they will come.

The DRHD Forum is going to be shut down soon. I am going to be changing the GAS Website and removing the link to the Forums. Gary was just great about setting it up and offering the time and space but there isn't a lot of traffic and there are many spammers and maintenance issues involved with such a site. Family issues have kind of pushed geocaching aside lately for GarAr but I know that there are Lethbridge cachers who would come to an event in Lethbridge, we have had Lethbridge cachers show up at events here in Medicine Hat. If you are thinking of an adult only "jug and wing" type of event you might not have as many takers, that is just a guess though.

I think it is a great idea.

Thanks for the replies you guys. But so far, it looks like it's just me and my good buddy Weiser!!

I would be there. :)

If you post it they will come.

The DRHD Forum is going to be shut down soon. I am going to be changing the GAS Website and removing the link to the Forums. Gary was just great about setting it up and offering the time and space but there isn't a lot of traffic and there are many spammers and maintenance issues involved with such a site. Family issues have kind of pushed geocaching aside lately for GarAr but I know that there are Lethbridge cachers who would come to an event in Lethbridge, we have had Lethbridge cachers show up at events here in Medicine Hat. If you are thinking of an adult only "jug and wing" type of event you might not have as many takers, that is just a guess though.

I think it is a great idea.

Thanks Wavector. I have looked at the GAS site many times, and really wasn't sure if it was still being used. The last couple of times I couldn't get on. Let me know if you do get something else going--I'll help where I can. As for the meet and greet, I was thinking something family friendly as half of my team is underage! I can take care of the beer, Sunny-C & Sunny-Batman can take on the wings. I think I will try to do something September-ish as summer is busy for us all.

Hi, we're from Lethbridge, and would be very interested in meeting other geocachers...we know you're out there, I think somedays, we're a few hours behind you...lol...Is there a group here in Lethbridge? We got our daughters hooked, a muggle, and our grand-daughter too. B) I've had lots of questions about it too...I need to get some muggle cards made up. My rl name is Gina, but I go by the handle d8kat & my husband is TT. We just got started last fall, and got caught hook, line and sinker.