Mystery coins

Damenace

As mentioned in a previous post I was considering having all my "mystery" coins wire wrapped and then display them in a shadow box. As I was writting my list of coins I was concerned that I was forgetting one.

Here is the list of "mystery" coins that I have, are there any more? No my intent is not to show boat my goods, I am asking a genuine question.

1. Secret Santa
  2. Geocoin Bunny
  3. Geocoin Fairy
  4. Geocoin Bug
  5. Crappy Cache Award
  6. Geocoin Secret Agent
  7. Mouth Of The South
  8. Geocoin Leprechaun
  9. 2006 Merry Christmas

Edited by Damenace

I can't say for sure if there is a coin or not, but we got an email from Santa Cache the other day, so maybe...

Naughty?

or

Nice?

Looks like Santa has a new helper out there!

Remember, It's what you do when no-one is looking that determines what type of person everyone sees.

Merry Christmas (in July!)

Santa's Cache

That's from the email....hmmmm

That is one we would love to see. We put our wooden shoes out every year.

We love Dutch Holidays!

There were only 100 of those Sinterklaas coins. They were all spread thru caches in the Netherlands and Belgium. I don't think i have seen any of those 100 coins on ebay yet.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :D

ps. i didn't made the sinterklaas coin!!!

Yes, she/he said that they most likely will be there to drop some coins. I also know some other "Mystery coin cachers" will be there to drop some of their coins.

Like who? :o We gonna see a guy in a trenchcoat or a bunny suit walking around too? :laughing:

LOL!

It might be a little warm for those kind of outfits. Dontcha think?

Edited by AtlantaGal

The crappy cache award is a mystery coin?

Yup!!

:laughing:It's a mystery who actually backed them to be made!! :laughing:

I designed them as a joke.

One day I get an email from someone asking if they could make them for real.

I was like, "Sure! Just send me a few if you do!" :P

Not thinking they were serious.

The email ended up being a bogus hotmail address that I never could track.

(I've got a few ideas, but no one definately nailed down)

A couple of months later I get a nice little box of "crappy coins" in the mail with a bogus local return address. (I'm assuming to throw me off the trail of who they are. :laughing: )

Sorry!! Don't have any more to trade or give away from my mystery package!! <_<:D

So, please don't ask. <_<

So, yes, I think they can be considered a Mystery Coin. :P

D-man :P

Would someone please tell me how you get a mystery coin? :D

There are no set guidelins on how to obtain a mystery coin. It really is a luck of the draw.

The luck of the draw? Well, you must be one of the luckiest people, ever! I just wish I had a little of your luck! :angry:

I have figured out who 4-5 mystery coins were made by but I will not tell who they are!!!

Of the nine I have listed in the OP, I know who is behind 6 of them :angry: .

Yea, it is easy to know who is behind them. Dont look below if you dont want to know who...

Geocoin Fairy - A Fairy

Geocoin Bunny - The Easter Bunny (do bunnies lay eggs?)

Secret Santa - Santa

Geocoin Bug - A Bug

Geocoin Secret Agent - A Secret Agent

Mouth Of The South - A Mount of the South

Geocoin Leprechaun - A Leprechaun

2006 Merry Christmas - Santa

etc....

Edited by nielsenc

:D

It looks as if I have forgotten another mystery coin!!! It seems the CreepyCrawlyCachers are at it again with there All Hallows Eve coin!! Oh shoot, All Hallows Eve :) ? Isn't that Halloween :) ? Stay tuned to a cache near you, sometime in October :D:huh: !!

Edited by Damenace

:lol:

It looks as if I have forgotten another mystery coin!!! It seems the CreepyCrawlyCachers are at it again with there All Hallows Eve coin!! Oh shoot, All Hallows Eve :) ? Isn't that Halloween :D ? Stay tuned to a cache near you, sometime in October :D:) !!

October will be full of mystery coins. :D:huh:

I have been growing on my vine

and by the time

fall comes around I will

be ready to make my visits to

caches all around the world

leaving my treasure as I go!

It looks as if I have forgotten another mystery coin!!! It seems the CreepyCrawlyCachers are at it again with there All Hallows Eve coin!! Oh shoot, All Hallows Eve :) ? Isn't that Halloween :D ? Stay tuned to a cache near you, sometime in October :D:) !!

and by the time

fall comes around I will

Stupid Linus. There is no great pumpkin. I fell for that last year and won't again this year.

and by the time

fall comes around I will

Stupid Linus. There is no great pumpkin. I fell for that last year and won't again this year.

Only to those who believe!

and by the time

fall comes around I will

I Believe!!!!

It looks as if I have forgotten another mystery coin!!! It seems the CreepyCrawlyCachers are at it again with there All Hallows Eve coin!! Oh shoot, All Hallows Eve :D ? Isn't that Halloween :D ? Stay tuned to a cache near you, sometime in October :):lol: !!

October will be full of mystery coins. :huh::)

Is this your way of asking me to sit in a dark lonely field with you all night waiting for the great Pumpkin to arrive? :huh:

:huh:

It looks as if I have forgotten another mystery coin!!! It seems the CreepyCrawlyCachers are at it again with there All Hallows Eve coin!! Oh shoot, All Hallows Eve :D ? Isn't that Halloween :lol: ? Stay tuned to a cache near you, sometime in October :):) !!

October will be full of mystery coins. :huh: :huh:

Is this your way of asking me to sit in a dark lonely field with you all night waiting for the great Pumpkin to arrive? :D

Is this your way of asking me to sit in a dark lonely field with you all night waiting for the great Pumpkin to arrive? :D

I believe & I'd gladly sit in that dark, lonely field all night for a chance at Geo-Pumpkin coin (or any other coin for that matter :huh: ) .

Windrose