Uh Oh! Pocket Queries run but don't arrive

Miragee

This morning I ran the All Finds PQ for the first time in two months. It arrived, no problem. I also ran another PQ for an area to the southwest of me. It arrived, no problem.

Then, a few hours later, I requested one for a different area. And then, a couple hours after that, I created a brand new PQ. These last two PQs ran right after I requested them . . . they just never arrived in my InBox. :rolleyes:

Has anyone else had problems receiving PQs today? The "lost" PQs are not in my ISP's Quarantine folder.

This morning I ran the All Finds PQ for the first time in two months. It arrived, no problem. I also ran another PQ for an area to the southwest of me. It arrived, no problem.

Then, a few hours later, I requested one for a different area. And then, a couple hours after that, I created a brand new PQ. These last two PQs ran right after I requested them . . . they just never arrived in my InBox. :rolleyes:

Has anyone else had problems receiving PQs today? The "lost" PQs are not in my ISP's Quarantine folder.

I just ran two and got them both immediately. One was existing and I checked "Friday" and submitted it. The other one was new. :blink: Edited by TrailGators

Well . . . that's weird. I've received other emails this afternoon, but not these PQs. And then, since I requested another PQ from my list, which ran right away, I have reached my limit of five today . . . even though I only received two. :blink:

I've never had any problems receiving any mail through my ISP before. Wonder what the problem could be? :rolleyes:

The other day I ran 3 PQs to cover VT and one for Lebanon NH. I had them all set up and just checked on the boxes so I kicked them al off within 30 secs of each other. I got 2 of the 3 VT ones and the NH one but the 3rd VT one just didn't aarrive. After half an hour I cloned the problem PQ and ran it. It arrived right way (I have now used 5 PQs), then an hour after I started the missing PQ showed up in my email.

I have a gmail account but I might be routing it through my ISP, need to check. Anyway my guess is either the GC.com mail is flaky or gmail/isp is throttling.

I just requested a PQ this morning. It ran immediately, but it is not arriving in my InBox. :blink:

I have four more to "play with" today, so I guess I could see if a requested PQ will arrive at one of my other email addresses . . . I hesitate to do that however. I would like confirmation that it is working first. My ISP has always been extremely dependable and the GC.com domain is in my White List.

For two of the PQs that didn't arrive yesterday, the check mark remained in the form, even though they are set to "Uncheck the box." . This is the problem I asked about in this thread.

So . . . is anyone else having problems receiving their PQs? This is the first time I have ever had problems receiving something from GC.com . . . except, of course, when the Notifications are down for everyone. :rolleyes:

I ran another PQ and had it sent to my alternate email address at Yahoo! It arrived. :rolleyes:

The checkmark was removed from the box on that one . . . but the checkmarks still remain on the others that ran, but did not arrive . . . and which I did not intend to schedule to run again next week on the same day. :D

It would be interesting to know if those were actually sent . . .

Or if the checkmarks remained because they weren't sent . . . :blink:

An update to this problem. This morning I requested a PQ and had it sent to my alternate email at Yahoo! It ran and arrived almost immediately. :D

The checkmark for Sunday was removed in the list.

So, I ran another one for a different area and had it sent to my usual email address. It ran almost immediately, but did not arrive. :D

The checkmark for Sunday remains. :D

I also have not received any notifications (Bookmarks, Watchlists, Owner) since noon Friday. :D

Has anyone else had this problem? Why would my ISP be singled out? I doubt if there is something else I can put in my Whitelist to get these messages, because the messages are not arriving at all. They are not going into the Quarantine folder with other SPAM . . . I'm confused . . . :lol:

You're not the only one. I also recently started having problems with PQ's and new listing notifications. Geo caching.com will show them as sent, but I never receive them. Or if I do it's hours or even days later. I have Knology for my internet provider. When I called Knology about my problem they told me they couldn't see a problem on their side. They also checked to make sure the geocaching.com was not black listed. Today I sent a PQ to my knology account and my Yahoo account, Yahoo received it right away with no problems so it makes it look like the problem is on the Knology side, but I don't know how to get it fixed. Any suggestions on a remedy for this would be much appreciated.

Thanks