Who remembers the infamous Mitsuko, boblog, and that stinkin babey MAJICMAN?

I know I tried to forget... just keeps coming back... like some venerial disease....

Mitsuko is living with me as my secret lover, boblog is still happily, if dazedly, consuming the discarded pharmaceuticals which he finds in his "Unused Prescription Drug Remnants Transient Hotel" cache, and Majicman, well, I had to do a lot of searching in top-secret government databases for info on this little-known poster, but here is the scoop:

I discovered that the poster was revealed to admins at GC (by none other than agents of a top-secret government agency) to be an alien reptoid reptilian shapeshifter in human form, and worse, it turned out that he was pursuing on these forums an agenda to further world-conquest/New World Order goals of the alien grays. Very sad and sick stuff indeed! :rolleyes::blink:

BTW, the proper terminology in the healthcare field nowadays used to denote that diagnostic entity previously known as "venereal disease" is "sexually transmitted disease" or STD. The term covers a very wide range of communicable/tranmissible infectious diseases. I wish you the best with yours. BTW, someone recently left 48 capsules of tetracycline (from an old prescription) as a trade item in the final stage of our PUC #3 cache, if you need some.

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

I know I tried to forget... just keeps coming back... like some venerial disease....

Well, I did call you a babey on more than a few occasions, but never a ‘stinking babey’; that would be rude.

Edited by Criminal

I had the "honor" of geocaching with Mr. Robert Loggert.

He's still around, but doesn't log online because has a real bad taste in his mouth thanks to the way he was treated in the forums (or maybe that taste comes from chewing the pills instead of swallowing them with water?).

Anyway, anybody who would pull someone from a burning building is OK by me and anyone who doesn't like it is a big fat babey.

I guess these were before our time, but, OMG VTMT... love your links because us noobs can see what went on before. I thought I would fall out of my chair laughing at the "BobTroll" and his "proscription" med cache idea. Too funny. Made my day. ;o) Anti Spell Check.. tee hee

(Sigh).

I remember Mitsuko. :anicute:

Well, I did call you a babey on more than a few occasions, but never a ‘stinking babey’; that would be rude.

I don't remember you calling anyone a baby, oh, wait.....lol.

Mac..