Greasemonkey Scripts

I've been away on holiday and when I get back I find that the OS maps on cache pages have disappeared, the clickable link on the grid reference to get a 25000 OS map has gone and even the little X on the forum topics for 'Ignore Thread' has gone too.

Are there any fixes for these available?

Have anyone else's greasemonkey scripts stopped working over the last couple of days?

(The "OS Map Linker" is no longer there and the "OS Maps on cache pages" opens up at the grid reference SV 00000 00000 on all cache pages).

Just checking to see if it is a geocaching.com update that's caused it before I start uninstalling & reinstalling & pulling my hair out!

Hi

I also seem to get the OS map centred on some place called Pilmuir SV00000 00000. I installed the update and restarted Firefox but it remains the same. Any ideas. If I right click on the monkey's head in the bottom right of the screen I can see that both the Geocaching Enhanced OS Map Substituter is ticked along with the Geocaching Map Linker. If I untick the Substituter, the Yahoo map that displays is correct.

Hi

I also seem to get the OS map centred on some place called Pilmuir SV00000 00000. I installed the update and restarted Firefox but it remains the same. Any ideas. If I right click on the monkey's head in the bottom right of the screen I can see that both the Geocaching Enhanced OS Map Substituter is ticked along with the Geocaching Map Linker. If I untick the Substituter, the Yahoo map that displays is correct.

You seem to have an old version. Only v1.1.2 is currently supported and known to work.

To check your current version:

• Right click the monkey icon
  • Select manage user scripts
  • Select the 'Geocaching Enhanced OS Map Substituter' (the end of this may be cut off)
  • Check the version number in brackets near the top of the right half of the screen.

I'd be interested to know which you currently have installed, and if v1.1.2, the cachepage on which the error happens.

The latest version is available from this location. (check the description in the install dialog reads v1.1.2)

Further questions about this script should be kept to its own thread.

Edited by Edgemaster