YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I have been bit by the bug......

Damenace

:blink:Wow... I braved the elements and ventured out to the mailbox today to discover this... :blink:

cd7e4199-bffb-49c3-b216-a39c6a8c357a.jpg

I brought this shiny bug in and warmed him/her up.

Thank you so much, it really made my day. It's good to hear that the bug is still around and making people smile.

:huh: Happy Holidays to you and yours.!!! :o

THATS A NICE PIC!! CONGRATS

So today we got a decent load of metal. After all, the man with . . . . ., well anyway. Somehow we (Sonja and I) got married, and sent ourselves a wedding gift :D So here's a package addressed to Pete and Sonja Scheuer, and I gotta think, hmmmm. I certainly wasn't drinking that much last night. Do I wait for her to get home and see what we sent ourselves? Nah, the suspense was killling me. So I opened it up to find a great little Xmas card, and a shiny gold Bug.

Now I just have to tap my fingers until she gets home so we can flip for who gets it. I'm betting it won't find my collection anytime soon . . . ;)

Many thanks the Bug!

TMA

So today we got a decent load of metal. After all, the man with . . . . ., well anyway. Somehow we (Sonja and I) got married, and sent ourselves a wedding gift :blink: So here's a package addressed to Pete and Sonja Scheuer, and I gotta think, hmmmm. I certainly wasn't drinking that much last night. Do I wait for her to get home and see what we sent ourselves? Nah, the suspense was killling me. So I opened it up to find a great little Xmas card, and a shiny gold Bug.

Now I just have to tap my fingers until she gets home so we can flip for who gets it. I'm betting it won't find my collection anytime soon . . . ;)

Many thanks the Bug!

TMA

You are so full of cr*p. I need proof!

So today we got a decent load of metal. After all, the man with . . . . ., well anyway. Somehow we (Sonja and I) got married, and sent ourselves a wedding gift :D So here's a package addressed to Pete and Sonja Scheuer, and I gotta think, hmmmm. I certainly wasn't drinking that much last night. Do I wait for her to get home and see what we sent ourselves? Nah, the suspense was killling me. So I opened it up to find a great little Xmas card, and a shiny gold Bug.

Many thanks the Bug!

TMA

You are so full of cr*p. I need proof!

She's a mail order bride! :blink:

Congrats on the great coin!

Today i received a big surprise in the mail.

I opened the the envelope and after some whirling snowflakes i got bitten by the geocoinbug!

It was a delight having this secret envelope in the mail! It feels good to receive such a surprise.

I made him some company so he does not need to be lonely:

geocoinbug.jpg

Thank you very much and best wishes for 2009 from the Netherlands,

Millie

I opened the the envelope and after some whirling snowflakes i got bitten by the geocoinbug!

It was a delight having this secret envelope in the mail! It feels good to receive such a surprise.

geocoinbug.jpg

Millie

Congratulations on receiving the Bug! Even without it you have such a nice big balloon bug :D I just can't believe the things you do, I enjoy seeing them on the different threads ;)

Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

geocoinbug.jpg

Millie

congrats millieBallon..it feels good to be bitten............is it not <_<

A whhotttt for Millie :ph34r:

Ouch!!!!!! I was bitten by a bug!!!! :shocked:

today I received the beautiful mystery coin!!!! WOW!!! IT is even more beautiful from close!!!!!! I love that bug!!!

my dear friend, mystery coiner! thank you for placeing a big smile in my face today! It was a difficult day today for me! It was my last day at work, a work thart I loved! Ok, I will work tomorrow too, until 10 at night (At Christmas!!!), but I will be alone! :shocked:

You coin made me happy!!! the bit was not poisonus but is spreading joy, happiness and laugh!!!! Thank you for making me happy!!! I will always remember that!!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!! :shocked:

Ouch!!!!!! I was bitten by a bug!!!! :unsure:

today I received the beautiful mystery coin!!!! WOW!!! IT is even more beautiful from close!!!!!! I love that bug!!!

my dear friend, mystery coiner! thank you for placeing a big smile in my face today! It was a difficult day today for me! It was my last day at work, a work thart I loved! Ok, I will work tomorrow too, until 10 at night (At Christmas!!!), but I will be alone! :rolleyes:

You coin made me happy!!! the bit was not poisonus but is spreading joy, happiness and laugh!!!! Thank you for making me happy!!! I will always remember that!!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!! :o

congrats Nikos..............this bug know to find coiners who need the coin............i hope it brings you a lot off luck.my friend :)

Also congrats to all other who are bitten............i am happy for you all. :D

Thank you my friends!!! :blink:

Can I ask something??? what is the actuall name of this coin?

"The Geocoin bug", or "bitten by the geocoin bug"?

And something else.... the coin has different versions???? I think the coin was copper...at least that is what I saw in the first photos! Now it is gold?? WOW!!!!! That's cool!!!!! :)

Congrats to all of those bitten by the bug recently. Glad to see these still going around. We hope to be able to view one of these in the future.

Beck

You're right Beck, to hold one in our hands would permit us to really appreciate all the nice details of the coin :D

Congrats to GATOULIS! Seems like the bite is not too painful :laughing:

geocoinbug.jpg

Millie

Millie,

I am always amazed at your creativity with balloons, The Best I've Seen, Truely!!!!

Congrats on getting bit.

Nice to see someone having fun with a geocoin! Sometimes out lives get boring with moving them from cache to cache or even sometimes they get put in a book and only looked at for event.

Many coins have beautiful artwork on them it is a shame to not enjoy them and get bitten by the bug.

geocoinbug.jpg

Millie

i have to say this again, you are a true artist with balloons!

lara

geocoinbug.jpg

Millie

i have to say this again, you are a true artist with balloons!

lara

Do you work with ballons in your job millieballon, or is it just a hobby? :ph34r:

That looks really great.

I can't figure out what's worse...Getting Bitten, or getting Geocoin Bugs in your teeth. I didn't even realize these were still flying around. I guess they have a long life cycle. Thank you so much.

5129f2ba-cce3-4557-b454-1f3ad94222cf.jpg

YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I have been bit by the bug...I was so surprised to find this Coin in a puffie that was mailed to me from me!! I sure am a sneaky one. It's a wonderful gift, thank you so much. It took me a while to find this thread, but here I am!! Thank You.