YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I have been bit by the bug......

Damenace

Today we´re having one of those wonderful days here in Gothenburg again. The sun is shining, trees going green, flowers are blooming, kids playing in the grass that is going green. And there comes the bug :ph34r:

YES!!!!!! Finally the bug is here, I have been waiting and it doesn´t itch. It is just a lovely coin.

I came home from a walk and found this strange padded envelope from us??? to us, hmm strange. Not so strange when I opened it and found this lovely bug.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Have never been so happy when bitten by a bug as I was beeing bitten by this.

grodan Karin

Today we´re having one of those wonderful days here in Gothenburg again. The sun is shining, trees going green, flowers are blooming, kids playing in the grass that is going green. And there comes the bug :ph34r:

YES!!!!!! Finally the bug is here, I have been waiting and it doesn´t itch. It is just a lovely coin.

I came home from a walk and found this strange padded envelope from us??? to us, hmm strange. Not so strange when I opened it and found this lovely bug.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Have never been so happy when bitten by a bug as I was beeing bitten by this.

grodan Karin

Oh Congratulations! I hope that Grodan doesn't get too hungry though! ;)

OHHH Karin, congratulations on your bug bite! Isn't he the snyggaste lilla småkryp you've ever seen!!!

Naomi ;)

I was hoping for a translatoin, but then I decided it looks cool just the way you read it, I've no idea what snyggaste lilla småkryp is but I'm sure it describes this little fella just fine, is is one cute bug. Congratulations to all those recently bitten.

OHHH Karin, congratulations on your bug bite! Isn't he the snyggaste lilla småkryp you've ever seen!!!

Naomi ;)

I was hoping for a translatoin, but then I decided it looks cool just the way you read it, I've no idea what snyggaste lilla småkryp is but I'm sure it describes this little fella just fine, is is one cute bug. Congratulations to all those recently bitten.

Hehehe, you pretty much got it... roughly translated it means the "handsomest little bug," hehehe!

The Bug is still active!!!! Last seen at GW6!!!!

Yup,

Remember that HUGE parking lot (field)? Well, I had to go out to my cache mobile to share some coffee with a fellow cacher, when I noticed an envelope under my wiper blade. Picked it up and knew right away that it contained something good. Ripped it open and much to my surprize, I've been bitten again! That's right, this would be the second time! Can you beleive it?

Was it a random act of kindness, or deiberate? My 4Runner does have a label on it that says: "JayBee's Toy".

Thank you Mr or Mrs Bug....now both my cheeks are sore.

The bugs were out today in California. I walked Natasha to the mail box and we found a bubble mailer with my name on the address and return areas. I flipped out the trusty, handy dandy, niftly little buck pocket knife and cut open the end and to my surprise it was a G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire COIN inside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been bitten.

Thank you Sir B.U.G or Maam whoever you are. I won't scratch this bug bite for sure.

I want to tell again a story

As some of you coiners know i was been bitten by the bug

And wow that feel good

And most important this coin brought us a lot of luck, luck we never expexted

But i had a feeling that i most give this mysteriecoin to a other coiner

This coin brought us luck and we hoped that this coin will bring the other coiner luck and maybe more

So we send this beautiful coin to this coiner and hope it wil bring a lot of luck

And yes.....i truely believe it brings luck

Today i got mail , i open the package and.......you never believe it .... i got the bug

I've been bitten by the bug for the second time, and yes it feels still very good

I cryed, a oceaan full tears, this bug came again at the right time, how does you mysterie coiner now to send it at the right time

i feel myself blessed, i am happy and i feel me very very lucky because who gets a mysteriecoin for the second time

I have still tears but now from happiness

BUG.gif

:D Thank you G O''Coin B.U.G. Esquire for giving me your mysteriecoin again, this coin stay by me forever :D

Thank you my friend, 2 arms

Edited by Geo.Error

And wow that feel good

This coin brought us luck and we hoped that this coin will bring the other coiner luck and maybe more

So we send this beautiful coin to this coiner and hope it wil bring a lot of luck

Today i got mail , i open the package and.......you never believe it .... i got the bug

I've been bitten by the bug for the second time, and yes it feels still very good

I cryed, a oceaan full tears, this bug came again at the right time, how does you mysterie coiner now to send it at the right time

i feel myself blessed, i am happy and i feel me very very lucky because who gets a mysteriecoin for the second time

:D Thank you G O''Coin B.U.G. Esquire for giving me your mysteriecoin again, this coin stay by me forever :D

You did a good thing, you earned it! That is the true spirit of coining!

Thanks for what you did...

And thank you, Mr O'Coin, for all you've done, for me, for the wonderful people here, for the sport and coiners out there! You were my first mystery coin and I can't tell you what it meant to me and what it still means to me to see your coins continuing out there!!

Naomi :D

And wow that feel good

BUG.gif

;) Thank you G O''Coin B.U.G. Esquire for giving me your mysteriecoin again, this coin stay by me forever :ph34r:

Wow Corina, That is Totally Awesome!!! I didn't even know you had gotten it the first time, I guess I missed the posts? That little bug knows you deserve his coin especially after forwarding the first one to someone for good luck! Congratulations, it is well deserved!

Ive Been bitten by the bug!! Found in my mailbox just today at lunch. I was down in Stone harbour new jersey Caching along the shore in late June and I got bit by alot of bugs, but this bite feels alot better then that. This is the neatest coin, I was gonna try and post a pic but the ones here are already of better quality. I love the glow in the dark eyes How cool is that! Copper is my favorite in coins this thing it beautiful.

I seen this thread and thought it was about the drive to collect Geocoins, I am not sure I realized it was about a mystery coin. This is my First Mystery Coin! I am not sure who sent it my way But Thank You Very much! It has made my day!

Thank You G.O'Coin B. U. G. Esquire! :D:D:D

Ive Been bitten by the bug!! Found in my mailbox just today at lunch. I was down in Stone harbour new jersey Caching along the shore in late June and I got bit by alot of bugs, but this bite feels alot better then that. This is the neatest coin, I was gonna try and post a pic but the ones here are already of better quality. I love the glow in the dark eyes How cool is that! Copper is my favorite in coins this thing it beautiful.

I seen this thread and thought it was about the drive to collect Geocoins, I am not sure I realized it was about a mystery coin. This is my First Mystery Coin! I am not sure who sent it my way But Thank You Very much! It has made my day!

Thank You G.O'Coin B. U. G. Esquire! :D:D:D

YYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEE

:D Congrats with your bite, i am happy for you :D

YYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yesterday morning i read my morning paper and there was a big artikel about the tigerbug.

he is back here in holland and i`m really scared now that he bite my......... :D

if he bite you then you have a lot of tingling ...............not nice:blink:

so i`m really really sorry that all of you are bite by the bug......... :unsure:

but i believe that all of you don`t have to worry because your bite is a bite whit a lot of LOVE... :)

CONGRATS ALL NEW BUG VICTIMS AND ENJOY YOUR SWEET BUG.

a picture of the scary tiger bug........................

overheid_kan_tijger_179293g.jpg

WOOT!!!!!!

I was totally shocked today....

Summer almost over but the bug had time for a bite here in Nova Scotia ;)

Thank you so much for the bite I was jumping for joy today when I saw this in my little hand today ;)

This is one bug bite I can live with :wub::wub:

Thank you so much for this wonderful coin oh Sir BUG Esquire ...

smiling from ear to ear WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

Congratulations Trena!

This little guy reminds me of the Blackfly Song written about working in Northern Ontario:

'Twas blackfly, blackfly, everywhere

A-crawlin' in your whiskers, a-crawlin' in your hair

A-swimmin' in the soup and a-swimmin' in the tea

The devil take the blackfly and let me be.

Chorus:

And the black flies, the little black flies

Always the black fly no matter where you go

I'll die with the black fly a Pickin' my bones

In North Ontar-i-o-i-o, In North Ontar-i-o

I love the way he's picking his teeth! ;)