YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I have been bit by the bug......

Damenace

I can't believe all the places this little guy traveled to get to me. Started out in Dec. and just arrived. Must have been bugnapped along the way. I have patched him up and he is alive and well in my hot little hand :laughing:

Glad I kept the hummingbird feeders up all winter, as I had been tracking this little guy for a LONG time :)

Now he can rest his weary wings and hang out on my velvet pillow I made just for him LOL

bugcoin.jpg

bugcoinandme.jpg

I can't believe all the places this little guy traveled to get to me. Started out in Dec. and just arrived. Must have been bugnapped along the way. I have patched him up and he is alive and well in my hot little hand :)

Glad I kept the hummingbird feeders up all winter, as I had been tracking this little guy for a LONG time :laughing:

Now he can rest his weary wings and hang out on my velvet pillow I made just for him LOL

bugcoin.jpg

bugcoinandme.jpg

Congrats to a truly deserving soul!

Naomi :)

I can't believe all the places this little guy traveled to get to me. Started out in Dec. and just arrived. Must have been bugnapped along the way. I have patched him up and he is alive and well in my hot little hand :)

Glad I kept the hummingbird feeders up all winter, as I had been tracking this little guy for a LONG time :laughing:

bugcoin.jpg

bugcoinandme.jpg

Congrats Frozen buns, it feels good to be bitten. :)

OH BOY! G. O'COIN B.U.G. ESQUIRE!

507a50ec-d8e3-4f0d-9abe-62d673d94e73.jpg

Spring has arrived, and we've been swatting at a few bugs, but this is definitely one bug that we don't want to shoo away! :D

Mr. B.U.G. Esquire arrived last week in one of those mysterious "to me, from me" envelopes. What a thrill when this cute coin and calling card dropped out of the mailer! :blink:

Thank you, Mr. B.U.G. Esquire for thinking of me! You make me smile every time I look at you! I've got a special place for you in good company with some other very special coins.

:)Thank you so very much, Mr. G. O'Coin B.U.G.! You rock!

OH BOY! G. O'COIN B.U.G. ESQUIRE!

507a50ec-d8e3-4f0d-9abe-62d673d94e73.jpg

Spring has arrived, and we've been swatting at a few bugs, but this is definitely one bug that we don't want to shoo away! :D

Mr. B.U.G. Esquire arrived last week in one of those mysterious "to me, from me" envelopes. What a thrill when this cute coin and calling card dropped out of the mailer! :blink:

Thank you, Mr. B.U.G. Esquire for thinking of me! You make me smile every time I look at you! I've got a special place for you in good company with some other very special coins.

:DThank you so very much, Mr. G. O'Coin B.U.G.! You rock!

Congrats Rivercity, You've got a great suprise. :)

Since I do send myself a bubble mailer every now and then, I wasn't very surprised when an envelope from myself landed on my doormat today.

One thing I don't do though, is sending myself mystery coins (wouldn't be much of a mystery, eh? :laughing:), so there must have been someone else sending this particular bubbler from me...hmm...

Thanks a million to the G O'coin bug, you really made my day! :)

Two days ago I saw the first butterfly of the year, and today there was a bug sneaking into my house. So I guess spring really is on its' way here in Stockholm! :P

Since I do send myself a bubble mailer every now and then, I wasn't very surprised when an envelope from myself landed on my doormat today.

One thing I don't do though, is sending myself mystery coins (wouldn't be much of a mystery, eh? :)), so there must have been someone else sending this particular bubbler from me...hmm...

Thanks a million to the G O'coin bug, you really made my day! :D

Two days ago I saw the first butterfly of the year, and today there was a bug sneaking into my house. So I guess spring really is on its' way here in Stockholm! :D

WOW, CONGRATS Lelle!!! Great to see the Bug is still out and about...and bringing spring joy to you!!! AWESOME!

Two days ago I saw the first butterfly of the year, and today there was a bug sneaking into my house. So I guess spring really is on its' way here in Stockholm! :D

Congratulations, lelle1987! Spring is trying it's darndest to arrive in Calgary, AB but maybe a bug might help it along!

I'm a couple of hours north of Lelle and today on the way in to town we saw the first pair of cranes flying overhead, they are the traditional harbingers of spring here in Sweden. Then on the way home we saw a HUGE flock of migratory swans and geese in a field taking a break before heading further north!! I am SO ready for spring!!

Naomi :D

The bug has visited me in Maine! I was so excited when I got the envelope....to me, from me...hmmmm.....I just knew this was good!

I opened it carefully and slowly pulled out the contents of the envelope.....Ohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a G. O'Coin Bug! Woo hoo!

Thank you very much for this wonderful treat!

geocoinbug.jpg

A bug question?

Is the bug some sort of travellercoin? or is the coin for the reciever to keep? Some post says it´s been to many places before them, thats why I have to ask if one are supposed to send it further on.

Congrats to all you bitten out tehre. :lol:

Its not a trackable coin so the receiver can keep it!

Congratulations to all who have been bitten!! I know that this is one bite that doesn't hurt in the slightest!! LOL

A bug question?

Is the bug some sort of travellercoin? or is the coin for the reciever to keep? Some post says it´s been to many places before them, thats why I have to ask if one are supposed to send it further on.

Congrats to all you bitten out tehre. :lol:

Its not a trackable coin so the receiver can keep it!

Congratulations to all who have been bitten!! I know that this is one bite that doesn't hurt in the slightest!! LOL

Ok, thanks.

The bug has visited me in Maine! I was so excited when I got the envelope....to me, from me...hmmmm.....I just knew this was good!

I opened it carefully and slowly pulled out the contents of the envelope.....Ohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a G. O'Coin Bug! Woo hoo!

Thank you very much for this wonderful treat!

geocoinbug.jpg

:wub::lol: getting closer and closer to me all the time lol

Congrats Cache Maine :wub:

Soon is bugseason here again. Normally I don´t get bitten very often and I don´t have a bug problem, as long as my husband (fiabus) is along they bite him instead :lol: . But this bug may bite me if it likes, I don´t even think the bite would itch.

Happy bites to all you bitten.

grodanKarin from Sweden ( and do we have BIG mosqitos here? yes we do.) :wub:

Yesterday I was bitten by G.O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire. However, my bite was given to me by a known person who had been bit by this very coin before. This very unselfish person thought I needed this coin and the luck it had brought to them. To this person I say thank you!!!!!!! I don't have the words to express how I felt when I opened the little bubble mailer and this coin came out. I cried, to be honest. Not just for the coin but for the letter that came with the coin. Thank you just does seem like enough.

I continue to be awestruck by the generosity of the wonderful people here in the coin forums. What a great group of people you truly all are!!!

Jodi

Yesterday I was bitten by G.O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire. However, my bite was given to me by a known person who had been bit by this very coin before. This very unselfish person thought I needed this coin and the luck it had brought to them. To this person I say thank you!!!!!!! I don't have the words to express how I felt when I opened the little bubble mailer and this coin came out. I cried, to be honest. Not just for the coin but for the letter that came with the coin. Thank you just does seem like enough.

I continue to be awestruck by the generosity of the wonderful people here in the coin forums. What a great group of people you truly all are!!!

Jodi

Jodi, you are so right, there are some truly incredible, giving, caring, loving people on this forum, and you deserved receiving that coin!

*hugs*