YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I have been bit by the bug......

Damenace

I was expecting a coin I bought on Ebay and was excited about it so when I saw a mailer I was all 'woo hoo!'

Then I noticed it was a package for mightyzinn... from mightyzinn!!!!!!

There's nothing like watching a 4 year old frantically try to rip open a package :laughing:

zinn_bitten.jpg

mightyzinn says 'THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!' (all but screaming excited when he said it!)

He loves the coin and we spent a good 10 minutes going in and out of the closet checking out the glow in the dark eyes. He *loves* the glow in the dark!

Thanks so much G. O'Coin B.U.G.... Seeing my boy as happy as he was when he got this truly is priceless!

I was expecting a coin I bought on Ebay and was excited about it so when I saw a mailer I was all 'woo hoo!'

There's nothing like watching a 4 year old frantically try to rip open a package :laughing:

zinn_bitten.jpg

mightyzinn says 'THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!' (all but screaming excited when he said it!)

He loves the coin and we spent a good 10 minutes going in and out of the closet checking out the glow in the dark eyes. He *loves* the glow in the dark!

Thanks so much G. O'Coin B.U.G.... Seeing my boy as happy as he was when he got this truly is priceless!

CONGRATS mightyzinn!! It's great to see the bug is out and about even in this weather!! Thanks for brightening my snowy afternoon!

Well, I have to tell you all about our bug bite this week!

I got a call at 7:04 am Friday morning from my son, who's wife is expecting our first grandchild, saying, "Mom, will you call Labor & Delivery and tell them we are on our way?"

I said, "Son, you don't have to call them, you just show up!"

He said, "Are you sure?"

I said, "YES!!"

Well, this bundle of joy wasn't due until March 14th, so the phone call scared the bug guts out of me! But also knowing first babies always do things their own way, and this was probably a false call, I didn't get too upset (having had 4 of my own!).

Guess what!??!! It wasn't a false alarm!! We now have a beautiful bouncing grandson named Christopher!

And guess what else!!?? We got bitten by the most famous bug of all that day, too! So we just had to give that coin to our grandson, and welcome him into the wonderful world of Geocaching!!

This baby also brought a strong force with him (as we knew he would!!) because on Saturday, we received a GeoForce coin from a Mystery Force! So we gave Christopher that coin, too!!!

BabyandBug.jpg

I love wire wrapped jewelry, this is beautiful!!

Thank you for sharing your art!!

Congrats on the coin Dennis, now if you want me to wear that around my neck we will have another deal. :blink:

Well, we will have to see how much weight I can add to this coin first :) . Maybe 3.5' of 1" chain :D ?

Will need to talk BooBoo out of the Easter coin, that would look nice wire wrapped. No I do not mean to keep it either it is hers, but I am sure she would be happy to display it with the others :) .

Dennis,

:) I would be happy to do this for you...

creacher4ww.jpg

:D

That is totally awesome! How do you do that :)

There's nothing like watching a 4 year old frantically try to rip open a package :D

zinn_bitten.jpg

That's too cute, man does he look happy! Congratuations Mightyzinn!

Sadly it seems like several coins have gone missing recently :unsure:

Most recently GPX Navigators and Sweetlife.... :huh:

What's up with that? Anyone else had this problem? :blink:

Sweetlife posted a picture of theirs in the mailbox thread but I don't know about GPX Navigators. That is one cool coin so I hate to see any go missing!! I love mine and it is sitting on the top of my computer on a little stand in a place of honor LOL

Sadly it seems like several coins have gone missing recently :unsure:

Most recently GPX Navigators and Sweetlife.... :huh:

What's up with that? Anyone else had this problem? :blink:

That's too bad :):D Knock on wood, recently I have been having no trouble. Just a little slow. I am sure I just jinxed myself. LOL

Edited by PengoFamily

OK I found it in the mailbox thread and not here so I must have meant to put it in here with a picture but I must have forgotten! We are so sorry! Thanks so much for the great gift. We love it so much.

The generosity of this community continues to amaze us! Thanks so much for considering us with this great gift and we apologize for missing the right place to post!

Today I found a liitle bubble mailer in my mailbox. I was surprised who it came from.

Did I forget a trade?

Is this my "Hearts Desire" mission package?

I opened it and began to cry.

Inside.... 1.) The GeoSwag Coin and Pin Club Sept. 2006 coin : Never Forget - I had been so seeking the coin and had given up on finding one.

2.) The Breast Cancer Awareness Coin I was trying to find for a friend who is surviving Breast Cancer.

3.) A red Mustang coin - I had a 67 Mustang Fastback when I was a teen. (yes, girls drive cool cars too)

I looked and looked... no explanation. So I emailed the person who gifted me such a fine booty. I asked why did you send me these coins. The answer...... because you were seeking them. Such a simple reason.. and such a very kind gift. Thank You IBcrashen from the bottom of my heart.

Jodi

So happy that you got the coin :unsure: Sorry I couldn't help...

Congrats TF on the package. IBC is one awesome person who quietly does big things like this for the community. If you still want the one we were going to trade lmk but I guess you are set now.

OT - Some super hot smokin chile peppers! Sweet event coins for the SW MI Chili Cook Off.....and.........

an envelope - from me to me with no postmark! I got my WEGE. What is this?..........

Oh sweet - open the envelope and............

out slides a G. O'COin B.U.G. Esq. coin! Woot! We got visited by the bug!!!! What a wonderul thoughtful gift. Thank you Mr. B.U.G. We are humbled by your generosity and for sharing this awesome coin with us!!!

Thank you!!!! :blink::huh::):D Wow!

Lots of good going around today!

So sorry that I didnt post the pictures here, I usually post once a week in the what was in your mailbox today with everything that arrived that week, we were bitten by the bug early last week, and was amazed when it showed up. We were talking about the coin in the Chat room and posted our pic of our weeks worth on friday, but here is the picture again, along with all the coins that we recieved this week, as we are now trading our personal coins im sure next week will have many more in the mail as well

950be28c-a8b5-4835-bd58-4d8d182319bc.jpg

A big thank you to the geobug for biting us,

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

B)B)

I am telling a story about saturday, i was bitten by a tick, they where active in the woods after a winter they sleep.

I was not pleased

:)B)

It's is now Wednesday; and iam

B):D:D:D

BITTEN BY THE GEOCOIN BUG

:D:D:D:D

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can not believe it B)

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the only insect that i :D love B) , adore and what gives me a :D smile :D from ear to ear.

Thanks Thanks THanks G.Oçoin B.U.G. Esquire Thanks thanks thanks.

Photo's will follow.

Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

IT FEEL GOOD TO BE BITTEN BY THE GEOCOIN BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These mystery coins are such a wonderful idea! Getting an unexpected coin in the mail, simply because somebody did something nice for you, is such a nice thing to happen when so many negative things are happening in the world each day. Congrats to the recipients and kudos to the people who send them out!

B)B)

I am telling a story about saturday, i was bitten by a tick, they where active in the woods after a winter they sleep.

I was not pleased

:)B)

It's is now Wednesday; and iam

B):D:D:D

BITTEN BY THE GEOCOIN BUG

:D:D:D:D

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can not believe it B)

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the only insect that i :D love B) , adore and what gives me a :D smile :D from ear to ear.

Thanks Thanks THanks G.Oçoin B.U.G. Esquire Thanks thanks thanks.

Photo's will follow.

Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

IT FEEL GOOD TO BE BITTEN BY THE GEOCOIN BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, CONGRATS G. E.!! Couldn't have happened t a better person!! AWESOME to see the Bug out and about too!!

Congrads Geo Error to receive that Bug....You are one special persona to receive that bug as for the everyone else that has received that bug including us.

YAYYYY........we all been bitten by the bug, but we hate ticks. Hope we dont see them here any time soon here in Wisconsin.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

*snipped large picture*

We are proud to be "bitten by the bug" :D

Congratulations Geo.Error!!!

That is the most adorable puppy you have there too :D

Thanks, that is Error, our 8 year old dog. :D

my sweet sweet lovely son,

it`s good to reed that there some sweet people think that you a young puppy :D:D

i love it to reed that kind of sweet logs...

... all that good wish`s for eachother.

:D lorca.nl :D