YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I have been bit by the bug......

Damenace

Mmmmm..........

Wonder if Mr Bug ever travels South to the Suuny Coast down here.

Could do with some xtra special mysteries going on in this neck of the woods.

Top O' de Morning to you Senor Bug.......

and congrats to the lucky finders - some hot kinda coin!!!

{Know a nice place or three for a Kool Fresh Glass of Murphy's}

Woo-Hoo!! I got bit today! What an awesome coin - it's even better than the pictures! Thank you G. O'Coin Bug! I'm so happy to have one of my very own!

Now, reality is setting in. I'm the high bidder on the G. O'Coin Bug Esquire coin that's on ebay right now. It was donated by none other than the Geocoin Bug him/herself to be auctioned for Tank of T"n"T. I'm encouraging everyone to bid against me so someone else will win that beautiful coin.

Woo-Hoo!! I got bit today! What an awesome coin - it's even better than the pictures! Thank you G. O'Coin Bug! I'm so happy to have one of my very own!

Now, reality is setting in. I'm the high bidder on the G. O'Coin Bug Esquire coin that's on ebay right now. It was donated by none other than the Geocoin Bug him/herself to be auctioned for Tank of T"n"T. I'm encouraging everyone to bid against me so someone else will win that beautiful coin.

Is this the one being auctioned by jhhayes-half? There is no mention of it being for Tank or any other charity so didn't want to bid on it (not that I think I have the funds to do so anyways!). I do hope that the listing is for charity, would be a real shame if not.

BTW - Congrats on the coins :-) This is one of the only bugs I can think of that doesn't make me run away screaming!

Edited by intolerable

Bug, you're spreading smiles again!! We love it!!! Keep 'em coming!! :D:lol::huh:;)

Unfortunately, if you were to try to come to West Texas right now, you would probably end up in Mexico or Kansas, depending on which way the wind is blowing at the moment! We've had gust greater than 55mph over the last couple of days!! lol

GREAT to see that Mr Bug is busy making others happy...you are one AWESOME bug, Mr Esquire!! I do wish I could afford to bid on that one on ebay, it's a GREAT cause and a great coin, but no funds for that....sorry!

Keep the wonderful stories and smiles coming, I love happy stories (and could use more at this trying time)!!

There is currently a G. O'Coin Bug Esquire coin on ebay - This coin was donated to help T"n"T with Tank's medical bills by G. O'Coin Bug him/herself so it's ok to bid on it. The first time the coin was listed the e-place pulled the auction because it apparently violated their policies. It has been re-listed now but no mention could be made of the auction. There's not much time left so...here's your chance!

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/G-OCoin-Bug-Esquire-My...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by 3doxies

There is currently a G. O'Coin Bug Esquire coin on ebay - This coin was donated to help T"n"T with Tank's medical bills by G. O'Coin Bug him/herself so it's ok to bid on it. The first time the coin was listed the e-place pulled the auction because it apparently violated their policies. It has been re-listed now but no mention could be made of the auction. There's not much time left so...here's your chance!

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/G-OCoin-Bug-Esquire-My...1QQcmdZViewItem

Just put a bid on it. I would think if you just put "TnT" in the title amd no mention of it being a charity & the funds going to them that it would fit their policy and also tell us that these are the donated coins

Yesterday i had a strange log in my emailbox. A real Jedi had visited our Geschutsstanden op de dam in de Maas - cache. That cache isn't really close to our house. It's near my work. And it was after dark already. So i had to wait an whole night. This morning i left a bit earlier and drove to the cache. Would i be on time?!?

I was. A real nice GeoJedi mystery geocoin (#178) was there to be found inside the cache. And i think it is a special one. It's antique Silver. I'm so happy the GeoJedi crossed the ocean to visit our little country in Europe.

At work i had an other experience. I did find out there won't be any work for me in a few weeks. I'll guess i have to stop buying coins.

BUT, when i got home (with the treasured GeoJedi coin!!) there was an padded envelope waiting for me. And it was sended by me too! I opened the envelope in a rush and a real G.O.Coin BugEsquire Geocoin felt out. With a special personal greeting to us.

GeoJedi and G.O.Coin Bug. You two made this day unforgettable. Beside being unemploid in a few weeks this is a great day. How did you two knew??? Thank you both very much. These two coins are very special to us.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :ph34r:

Oh, WOW, I can't believe it!!! I just returned from visiting Fox-and-the-Hound and Moun10Girl and the new grandbaby Xander and my husband tells me he found some mail on his desk that we received BEFORE Christmas ;) I open up one of the packages and reached into the pack only to realize my fingers were starting to STING. Seems like this little guy was MOST unhappy at having been cooped up for so long in the dark. :ph34r:

I kept apologizing as I started jumping up and down and swing the little guy all around. All the while yelling I've been biten, I've been biten. My husband came running thinking I was in danger only to find me laughing and jumping up and down and going in circles. Telling him the GO'Coin Bug Esquire was not happy but I sure was. Mr. Esquire was not nearly as happy as I was, he was gasping and turning blue.

;) I don't know BUG CPR so hoped that this jumping and going in circles would work at calming him down. Kept telling the critter that it wasn't my fault that he had been mislaid. He finally calmed down enough to pose for pictures. Thank you, Thank you Thank you ;):D:cry:

bugcoinandme.jpg

bugcoin.jpg

Edited by Frozen Buns

Look what I have found in my mailbox today... a mailer from me to me??? :lol: It was quite warm here, too warm for the season, and I heard a strange sound coming out of the mailer :) I carefully opened the mailer and looked inside. Two large, glowing eyes looked at me :huh: , and when I reached inside to free the little creature it bit me in my finger :lol: The Geocoin Bug! :huh::):)

Bug.jpg

Thank you sooooo much, Mr. B.U.G. Esquire! :):anibad::):):):):)

Look what I have found in my mailbox today... a mailer from me to me??? :huh: It was quite warm here, too warm for the season, and I heard a strange sound coming out of the mailer :lol: I carefully opened the mailer and looked inside. Two large, glowing eyes looked at me :) , and when I reached inside to free the little creature it bit me in my finger :huh: The Geocoin Bug! :):):)

Bug.jpg

Thank you sooooo much, Mr. B.U.G. Esquire! :):anibad::):):):):D

Really great Story, Congrats Steinwälzer. Thank you Mr. B.U.G, for this nice storys!

I have to lie all the day in my bed. I was bitten too in my back. It was a really heavy thing i have to lift up. And then i got this ugly pain, auuuutsch. Yesterday i was bitten again, one time in my back, the other in my seat. Bu it wasn´t a bug, this time it was a injection. Argh, i hate it.

I really love to be bite from this little Bug :lol: , but not from an injection. O.K., i have to go in my bed again. I can´t seat very long. It´s so boring lay all the day in the bed, i really hate it.

Edited by matlock75

Really great Story, Congrats Steinwälzer. Thank you Mr. B.U.G, for this nice storys!

I have to lie all the day in my bed. I was bitten too in my back. It was a really heavy thing i have to lift up. And then i got this ugly pain, auuuutsch. Yesterday i was bitten again, one time in my back, the other in my seat. Bu it wasn´t a bug, this time it was a injection. Argh, i hate it.

I really love to be bite from this little Bug :unsure: , but not from an injection. O.K., i have to go in my bed again. I can´t seat very long. It´s so boring lay all the day in the bed, i really hate it.

We are so sorry to hear you've been under the weather, too. As much as I was hoping that a bug would come and bite me, when one finally did, it darn sure wasn't the one I was hoping for! It was that NASTY FLU BUG!! Let me tell you, I never knew my bones could hurt so much!! Today is the first day I've really even felt like moving very far out of my bedroom!! I think there it hope for me after all (because, believe me, for a day or two, I just wasn't too sure!!).

Bug, I'm so glad you are still spreading cheer around. I was afraid that Super Tuesday and the Super Bowl might get things so stirred up, you wouldn't be able to travel!! Keep spreading the smiles!! :anibad::yikes::unsure:

Congrats to all those that have recently been bitten :wacko: Is this a sign that Spring is on its way (even though Phil said otherwise)? I'm tired of the snow already. :wacko:

I can only speak for my part of Germany, but our neighbours just started the first barbecue of the season, and I will attend a geocaching-event tomorrow which will include a barbecue too :rolleyes: 13° C at the moment, sure not really winter at the moment, but we didn't have real winter this year until now.

But it is only early February, and we often get cold temperatures and snow at the end of February. I will keep my bug warm if winter comes (back)! :lol:

Congrats to all those that have recently been bitten :lol: Is this a sign that Spring is on its way (even though Phil said otherwise)? I'm tired of the snow already. :lol:

I can only speak for my part of Germany, but our neighbours just started the first barbecue of the season, and I will attend a geocaching-event tomorrow which will include a barbecue too :rolleyes: 13° C at the moment, sure not really winter at the moment, but we didn't have real winter this year until now.

But it is only early February, and we often get cold temperatures and snow at the end of February. I will keep my bug warm if winter comes (back)! :lol:

We've got about 6 inches (15cm) of very wet snow on the ground and the roads are treacherous with slush on them, BUT... we hit 10°c today, that's 50° for you folks in fahrenheit land and it's the middle of February and we're a whopping 7 hours or so from the arctic circle!

Global warming... get used to it :wacko:

At this rate I'll be able to stop complaining about snowy winters soon :wacko:!

Naomi