YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I have been bit by the bug......

Damenace

OMG! :unsure: OMG! :D OMG! :) OMG! :) OMG! :D

I received a box today. It was to me, from me. Oh goodie, my Secret Santa Mission is here! I better get the digital camera so I can show everyone.

I opened the box

bug_box.jpg

Out came a very cute green bug stuffy animal

bug_1.jpg

Then I saw the pouch attached to the bug. The pouch was kinda see-through. I saw the back of a geocoin and immediately knew what it was.

bug_2.jpg

I started jumping up and down and hugging the bug. My daughters thought I just went off the deep end. I explained to them it was the G.O'Coin BUG and that I had been wanting this one for what seemed forever. I actually dismissed ever getting one. Shame in me for not believing.

Then Katlyn quickly said, awww you got a bug stuffed animal too. Katlyn & Sara ran to their bedrooms and found the bugs I got them for Easter and we took a picture of the new bug family.

bug_3.jpg

I then read the Christmas card that came with the package, which was autographed by G.O'Coin :D Turns out this wasn't my Secret Santa Mission but an very, very special Christmas surprise from the BUG him/herself!! I still cannot believe one! I have a G.O'Coin BUG coin! Pinch me, I must be dreaming. You made my Christmas extra special this year!!

THANKS SO MUCH G.O'COIN BUG!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D !!!!

....Anthus

How AWESOME!!!! I so love coming home from work and reading this kind of story!! Geo Bug, you did GREAT!! :)

OMG! :D OMG! :D OMG! :D OMG! B) OMG! :D

I received a box today. It was to me, from me. Oh goodie, my Secret Santa Mission is here! I better get the digital camera so I can show everyone.

I opened the box

bug_box.jpg

bug_1.jpg

Then I saw the pouch attached to the bug. The pouch was kinda see-through. I saw the back of a geocoin and immediately knew what it was.

bug_2.jpg

I started jumping up and down and hugging the bug. My daughters thought I just went off the deep end. I explained to them it was the G.O'Coin BUG and that I had been wanting this one for what seemed forever. I actually dismissed ever getting one. Shame in me for not believing.

Then Katlyn quickly said, awww you got a bug stuffed animal too. Katlyn & Sara ran to their bedrooms and found the bugs I got them for Easter and we took a picture of the new bug family.

bug_3.jpg

I then read the Christmas card that came with the package, which was autographed by G.O'Coin :D Turns out this wasn't my Secret Santa Mission but an very, very special Christmas surprise from the BUG him/herself!! I still cannot believe one! I have a G.O'Coin BUG coin! Pinch me, I must be dreaming. You made my Christmas extra special this year!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS B) !!!!

....Anthus

Those bugs are too cute!!! LOL! Congrats to all the recipients so far. We wouldn't mind the brother or sister of Anthus' geobug coin coming to live with us. The weather here has been great this week (around in the 70's). Not too cold for a cute little bug:)

I've been busy with life the last few days (a cold and a JOB!!!!), so I've not beeen able to read much of what's been happening. I'm VERY happy for you Anthus, this was a GREAT story!!

THANKS for another fun story and happy recipient G. O'Coin Bug!! Always great to read about the joy you and other MC's bring to unsuspecting (but VERY deserving) people! You are AWESOME!!

When I got home yesterday, there was a box in the mailbox for me.

The box had my own return address on it, so I don't know where it was shipped from.

My mom thought it was my Secret Santa Mission, but when I opened it, I was so SURPRISED :D

It was a package from the G. O'Coin BUG:)

I got a nice Christmas card, a cute little red and black ladybug and a really NEAT coin.

Thanks so much G. O'Coin B.U.G. :D:D:DB)

GCBug00003.jpg

The box had my own return address on it, so I don't know where it was shipped from.

My mom thought it was my Secret Santa Mission, but when I opened it, I was so SURPRISED :D

I got a nice Christmas card, a cute little red and black ladybug and a really NEAT coin.

Thanks so much G. O'Coin B.U.G. B):DB):D

GCBug00003.jpg

Congrats, Stellar Jr. It couldn't have happened to a Sweeter Girl! :D:D

OMG! :D OMG! :D OMG! :D OMG! :D OMG! :D

I opened the box

bug_box.jpg

bug_1.jpg

bug_2.jpg

bug_3.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS B) !!!!

....Anthus

Those bugs are too cute!!! LOL! Congrats to all the recipients so far. We wouldn't mind the brother or sister of Anthus' geobug coin coming to live with us. The weather here has been great this week (around in the 70's). Not too cold for a cute little bug:)

Ok now, you have to teach the okder bug sister/brothers NOT TO SQUEEZE the new bug to hard, you don't want to hurt it, looks like they are sitting on the little fellow...

what fun, I just know that when I come into the forums I will leave all sloppy happy B)

Ok now, you have to teach the okder bug sister/brothers NOT TO SQUEEZE the new bug to hard, you don't want to hurt it, looks like they are sitting on the little fellow...

what fun, I just know that when I come into the forums I will leave all sloppy happy :D

Oh the big sister bugs would never do that. She was just giving her a hug. They love their new little sister.

bug_4.jpg

:D Stacy

My mom thought it was my Secret Santa Mission, but when I opened it, I was so SURPRISED ;)

Thanks so much G. O'Coin B.U.G. :D:D:D:(

GCBug00003.jpg

Awesome!!! That ladybug is adorable!! She needs to come live in my garden!

Congratulations to Anthus and Stellar Jr!!

Those are certainly cute bugs that flew in your direction! I must say that G. O'Coin B.U.G., Esquire (Does that mean this bug is a lawyer on the side? :) ) is certainly outdoing him/herself these days. Oh, so creative, that Bug.