YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I have been bit by the bug......

Damenace

I was down in Charleston, SC this past weekend, <3 Fall Break, and boy did I get bit by the regular bugs...October down here might as well be the middle of the summer! *scratch scratch scratch*

I was checking up on the B.U.G.'s landings and I saw the state of South Carolina isn't red yet.....how sad, I know some AMAZING, WONDERFUL, GREAT geocoin folks that certainly deserve to be bit by this little bug.

I hope Dr/Mr/Ms O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire (I wonder what the B.U.G. stands for anyway) visits someone in South Carolina soon!!

I got an envelope in the mail this week with the return address the same as mine.....this is very strange, I thought....open it up.....and find that I've been BITTEN BY THE BUG!!!!!

A big thank you to the B.U.G.

Wow JayBee! A CCC coin and a bug coin within the same week! Congrats!

Ya...no kidding....They were only 3 days apart!

Okay folks, I don't know what I did, or who know me, but I got a present left on my windshield today. Thought it was a church tract left at Walmart and when I pulled it off, I found out it was an envelope with my name on it and a great new coin inside. It must have been someone at the "Flash Mob Event at the WITCHES village" event, unless I'm being followed around town... hum... :lol::)

Not being a coin trader for the most part, mostly due to avalable time at home and off of the road. I don't know how I was lucky enough to be picked for this. This is my 3rd mystery coin in the past 3 weeks. wow, what will next week bring? I do thank you for this coin and for being willing to share the joy of mystery coins with me and the geocoin community at large. Again, I am touched by being picked.

Congrats MJ (wow 2 mystery coins in one day -- way to go!) and lyonden_ut.

Still hoping and wishing for a bite <crossing fingers, thinking happy bug thoughts>. I'm making a special small binder which will have nothing but my mystery coins in them so I can take them to events. I would really love to add the BUG to my binder -- now if I could only manage to get a bite....

.............Anthus

Still hoping and wishing for a bite <crossing fingers, thinking happy bug thoughts>. I'm making a special small binder which will have nothing but my mystery coins in them so I can take them to events. I would really love to add the BUG to my binder -- now if I could only manage to get a bite....

.............Anthus

A binder!!! :):) I would like to get just one mystery coin that I can put in my pocket...

.............Anthus

A binder!!! :):) I would like to get just one mystery coin that I can put in my pocket...

While I understand your dismay, both Anthus and I have been caching and collecting coins for quite a while. It is not surprising that either of us would have been gifted with several of the mystery coins. And remember, these are gifts to us. I know that I am so grateful to receive them.

This forum is a community of cachers, and we've both been around awhile. I'm sure both of us have made trades with alot of the cachers out there. We both have had more than one coin edition that we have traded and sold that were advertised through this forum. So it wouldn't be far fetched to believe that we had traded with someone who later becomes a secret coin gifter.

But don't worry, you have only been frequenting these forums for a few months. I'm sure after people know you, your chances of getting a mystery coin increase significantly.

Edited by MustangJoni

.............Anthus

While I understand your dismay, both Anthus and I have been caching and collecting coins for quite a while. It is not surprising that either of us would have been gifted with several of the mystery coins. And remember, these are gifts to us. I know that I am so grateful to receive them.

This forum is a community of cachers, and we've both been around awhile. I'm sure both have us have made trades with alot of the cachers out there. We both have had more than one coin edition that we have traded and sold that were advertised through this forum. So it wouldn't be far fetched to believe that we had traded with someone who later becomes a secret coin gifter.

But don't worry, you have only been frequenting these forums for a few months. I'm sure after people know you, your chances of getting a mystery coin increase significantly.

Sure, I understand you've been around here a long time and hope my comment was not looked upon as being critical to anyone...it was more a jealous envy :)

.............Anthus

This forum is a community of cachers, and we've both been around awhile. I'm sure both have us have made trades with alot of the cachers out there. We both have had more than one coin edition that we have traded and sold that were advertised through this forum. So it wouldn't be far fetched to believe that we had traded with someone who later becomes a secret coin gifter.

Sure, I understand you've been around here a long time and hope my comment was not looked upon as being critical to anyone...it was more a jealous envy :)

Well, I hoping someday soon we see a coin that is like that gorgeous pathtag of yours!

And I hope you see my words as only encouragement!

.............Anthus

A binder!!! :D:) I would like to get just one mystery coin that I can put in my pocket...

The binder is my way of sharing my gifted mystery coins with other cachers. Many cachers and coin collectors do not frequesnt the forums so they might elsewise never get to see these coins. The binder is also my way of saying thank you to those mystery gifters as I truely appreciate these gifts. These coins are meant to be shared and not locked away in my collection. This binder will have it's own TB tag also so it can be "discovered" at events. :)

As MustangJoni said, we have been on the forums for a couple years now. Give the forums time and I'm sure you will luck upon a mystery coin too. :)

...Anthus

Okay folks, I don't know what I did, or who know me, but I got a present left on my windshield today.

You found your bug on the windshield? That's too funny!

I've been scrubbing bugs off the windshield all summer, if we got our coin that way, I think I would have missed it.

B)

I would like to get just one mystery coin that I can put in my pocket...

Good luck to you Theotokos, I hope you get a handful of mystery coins too.

B)

Good luck to you Theotokos, I hope you get a handful of mystery coins too.

B)

Thank you!!! I hope someday to have a few as well. Getting the ones in caches may be difficult as I'm too slow and they don't get up here to Canada too often. I can be patient though and since I'm going to be around for a while (now that this addiction thing has taken hold) I just might get a coin or 2 down the road.

Who knows, maybe I'll be the one dropping some mystery coins too???

We're still hoping that you, dear, sweet, Mr/Ms O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire, will choose to visit us at our upcoming Event November 17th!! We promise to keep all the bug spray away!!!!

Oh, it would be a wonderful time for you if you choose to come visit us! Lots of caches, lots of coins, lots of cachers, and lots of food!! What more could you ask for!!? LOL ;)

MR B.U.G, you have been so very generous with your gift of joy, maybe you are in need of a rest? If you happen to fly out to my neck of the woods, I would be most happy to treat you to a nice meal, some fun caching and relaxation (no bug spray used here)!

Your gift of giving has been very inspiring, the smiles on the finders' faces, the great stories and the warmth is felt by all! THANK-YOU!! Never let anything bring you down, the loss of such a caring soul would be a tragedy!!

There are many very generous givers here in the coin forum, it's like a huge FAMILY. When someone is down, many jump in to brighten their day, when someone is in need, the FAMILY comes together and lends a hand!! We all take notice of your giving ways, I hope to be able to return the kindness in spades one of these days!

THANK-YOU all for being YOU.

Broadband Internet Connection: $55 ... Laptop: $1456 ... Premium Membership: $30 ...Garmin GPSr: $185 ...Jeep for those GeoCoin containing caches: $5698

geocoinbug1.jpg

This Smile:

PRICELESS

...for everything else... there's MasterCard...

at least that's what I keep telling the Mrs!

This is what it's ALL about!!!!! Thank you, bug!!!

OMG! :D OMG! :unsure: OMG! :) OMG! :) OMG! :D

I received a box today. It was to me, from me. Oh goodie, my Secret Santa Mission is here! I better get the digital camera so I can show everyone.

I opened the box

bug_box.jpg

Out came a very cute green bug stuffy animal

bug_1.jpg

Then I saw the pouch attached to the bug. The pouch was kinda see-through. I saw the back of a geocoin and immediately knew what it was.

bug_2.jpg

I started jumping up and down and hugging the bug. My daughters thought I just went off the deep end. I explained to them it was the G.O'Coin BUG and that I had been wanting this one for what seemed forever. I actually dismissed ever getting one. Shame in me for not believing.

Then Katlyn quickly said, awww you got a bug stuffed animal too. Katlyn & Sara ran to their bedrooms and found the bugs I got them for Easter and we took a picture of the new bug family.

bug_3.jpg

I then read the Christmas card that came with the package, which was autographed by G.O'Coin :D Turns out this wasn't my Secret Santa Mission but an very, very special Christmas surprise from the BUG him/herself!! I still cannot believe one! I have a G.O'Coin BUG coin! Pinch me, I must be dreaming. You made my Christmas extra special this year!!

THANKS SO MUCH G.O'COIN BUG!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D !!!!

....Anthus