YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I have been bit by the bug......

Damenace

I stayed outside all day while my husband was smoking a turkey...hoping to get bit by the bug...no luck!!! I see the geocoin bug went SE Idaho last time around...hoping they will hit this area of Idaho next time?? I hope!!! This side of Idaho is close to the Oregon border....but even if they don't....it's sweet that they came to IDAHO and congrats to all the finders :laughing:

Congrats to 501_Gang and all others who have been bitten! I've received bites from many creatures, but sadly have yet to be bitten by the famed G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire.... :laughing:

And here I sit....recently bitten by the "bug"... only to be going on my 2nd week of being sick with a cold or the flu! Guess I needed to be more specific about what type of bug I wanted to be bitten by :laughing: .

<setting out BugBait>

Is the GeoCoinBug still there? If so, this is a polite request to please

ad1d9139-bdc0-4734-b1d6-08e04cfeace3.jpg

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Just got a call from my much better half, saying that there was a "mysterious manila envelope" in the mail today, and it just so happened to have a GeoCoinBug Coin in it! He was totally unsuspecting, and had no idea that I'd requested anything; THANK YOU so much for the coin!

<setting out BugBait>

Is the GeoCoinBug still there? If so, this is a polite request to please

ad1d9139-bdc0-4734-b1d6-08e04cfeace3.jpg

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Just got a call from my much better half, saying that there was a "mysterious manila envelope" in the mail today, and it just so happened to have a GeoCoinBug Coin in it! He was totally unsuspecting, and had no idea that I'd requested anything; THANK YOU so much for the coin!

hrrm! i didn't know you could set out bait for these bugs. i'll get right on that. :P

I stayed outside all day while my husband was smoking a turkey...hoping to get bit by the bug...no luck!!!

LOL Sorry... when I read this, all I could think of was how all the smokers I know go outside to smoke... and the visual of someone standing outside SMOKING a turkey just struck my funny bone. Silly I know... but... how the heck do you roll a turkey? <_< I guess it would take all day eh?

By chancerider - "And here I sit....recently bitten by the "bug"... only to be going on my 2nd week of being sick with a cold or the flu! Guess I needed to be more specific about what type of bug I wanted to be bitten by :D ."

Sorry you got bitten by the WRONG bug, hope you feel better soon. I think you really NEED a visit from the one and only G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire!

Dear Buggie, please come visit here!! They need a feel-good!

Edited by The Amigos

My turn for the bumpity bump :)

So, I showed up to the house yesterday after an exhausting day at work. Had to drive all the way across town at 5PM to hit a specialty market for dinner supplies. Back to Ms. Eleanors, start dinner, run another errand, back home for two seconds to change, back to finish dinner, whew. I was just as tired as you are reading this :D

Anyway, my mailbox had a Christmas gift for my sister, so it was pretty jammed. I got inside, and sorted it. Only one coin mailer ;) Dern. Went to change, came back down, and then noticed I had mailed myself something :) Snatched a knife from the block (FWIW, I really pack coins nicely), and slashed it open. And sure enough, it wasn't me that sent something, it was the fantastic Geocoin Bug B)

Thanks for putting a smile on my face during one heck of tough day. I'm looking forward to going home today to stare at it B) And put a little ointment on my bite . . . B)