YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I have been bit by the bug......

Damenace

To: G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire:

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY, JOY! HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY, JOY! HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY, JOY! :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, you have certainly made my day! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS did I think I would be included in the "privileged bunch" to have been bitten by you! You are most totally awesome and words cannot express the elation and surprise I felt when I opened the little bubble mailer. Your card is as creative and joyous as your coin. I can only describe the feeling something attuned to winning the lottery of the geocoin world.

I am humbled by your kindness and generosity. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! A MILLION TIMES THANK YOU!

I went to an event today and it was pretty cool out--even had to wear a jacket. So cool today that for the first time in weeks I haven't HAD to wear bug spray. I have tried I really did, not to wear the spray but it was no use. I mean the mosquitoes here have been fierce and they all just love my blood! No spray today and when I got home I grabbed the mail and walked in with the pizza. There was a padded mailer and since I am waiting any day for 4 trades I didn't think too much of it. That is of course until I turned it over and there it was--an envelope from me to me!! Could it be?? :( I quickly found the scissors and opened it up. Sure enough I have been Bitten by the Bug!! YIPEE!!! :):) I was and am ABSOLUTELY thrilled and decided this deserved the milestone dance that Nurse Nanna and I do at every one of our milestone finds. It wasn't pretty and even the dog gave me a strange look and I'm sure if the neighbors were looking they would have thought I was crazy but what the heck I've been Bitten!!! :(

This is one seriously cute coin and I just have to smile when I see it. :( It now has a place of honor in my collection and I am very honored to have been chosen to be Bitten by a Bug!! Thank you G. O'Coin B.U.G Esquire from the bottom of my heart--you made my day! :( :(

Just too cool! The bee got bugbit, now THAT'S a turnaround, hehehe!

Congrats!

:(:(:):)

An event and she got buzzed today. :( Doesn't get any better than that. :(:(

Thanks everybody! It was a buggy day all around! I got Bitten and one of my travel bugs completed its mission in Utah! TBN2WC Completely amazing.

Now G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire I owe you a great big hug for making my day so I guess if a complete stranger walks up to me and asks for a hug can I assume it is you? LMAO

Edited by LadyBee4T

I went to an event today and it was pretty cool out--even had to wear a jacket. So cool today that for the first time in weeks I haven't HAD to wear bug spray. I have tried I really did, not to wear the spray but it was no use. I mean the mosquitoes here have been fierce and they all just love my blood! No spray today and when I got home I grabbed the mail and walked in with the pizza. There was a padded mailer and since I am waiting any day for 4 trades I didn't think too much of it. That is of course until I turned it over and there it was--an envelope from me to me!! Could it be?? :) I quickly found the scissors and opened it up. Sure enough I have been Bitten by the Bug!! YIPEE!!! :):( I was and am ABSOLUTELY thrilled and decided this deserved the milestone dance that Nurse Nanna and I do at every one of our milestone finds. It wasn't pretty and even the dog gave me a strange look and I'm sure if the neighbors were looking they would have thought I was crazy but what the heck I've been Bitten!!! :(

This is one seriously cute coin and I just have to smile when I see it. :( It now has a place of honor in my collection and I am very honored to have been chosen to be Bitten by a Bug!! Thank you G. O'Coin B.U.G Esquire from the bottom of my heart--you made my day! :( :(

WOW, congrats, loved visualizing the DANCE, but Gee, my name is really Beverly also and are you sure it was addresses to you? :( Just kidding, but I will trade you one of my new coins soon to arrive in my hot little hands for one of yours:) Happy Caching, Congrats again.

Yippee for you, Beverly! There's nothing quite like a bug bite from G.O'Coin Bug Esquire, is it?

It's an honor to be included in this "bug club" with all of you who have been bitten and it is wonderful getting all of the congrats from all of you in the forums. Good luck to those of you who would like to be bitten by the bug and congratulations to all who have already had the pleasure.

And once again, my sincerest thanks to G.O'Coin Bug Esquire. I am humbled by your generosity!

Well, I came in here all prepared to put my hand up and say it . . . ' I have been bitten by the bug and am becoming a geocoinaholic' - but I see that's not what you guys are talking about, so i will be off again and go back to checking out new coin possibilities. (What brought this on you ask??? Well, I eventually succumbed to Mrs Cheesy Pig's collection and ordered some geocoins of my own - and they turned up in the mail . . . and I think that I am going to order more . . . and I think that this indicates a develpoing addiction . . )

Well, I came in here all prepared to put my hand up and say it . . . ' I have been bitten by the bug and am becoming a geocoinaholic' - but I see that's not what you guys are talking about, so i will be off again and go back to checking out new coin possibilities. (What brought this on you ask??? Well, I eventually succumbed to Mrs Cheesy Pig's collection and ordered some geocoins of my own - and they turned up in the mail . . . and I think that I am going to order more . . . and I think that this indicates a develpoing addiction . . )

Welcome to the addiction!! :)

I know what you mean. The addiction just kind of sneaks up on you. When I got my first few coins in the mail a couple of weeks ago I didn't think much of it but in the last week I've placed 4 new orders for coins, 3 wins on ebay, 2 sets of pathtags and joined in on 2 projects. I need to slow down..but just can't seem to stop!!! Does that constitute the beginnings of an addiction?

Congrats. to all that have bitten buy this cute bug :) And I don't ever recall wanting to be bitten by any kind of bug caching or not but would love to have this one seek me out to bite me :P Again congrats to all that have been bitten buy this bug it sure beats getting bit by a tick while caching.

I know what you mean. The addiction just kind of sneaks up on you. When I got my first few coins in the mail a couple of weeks ago I didn't think much of it but in the last week I've placed 4 new orders for coins, 3 wins on ebay, 2 sets of pathtags and joined in on 2 projects. I need to slow down..but just can't seem to stop!!! Does that constitute the beginnings of an addiction?

Well, both of you are headed down the path of addiction! Honestly, it is so obsessive! I've never been addicted to anything. . . until now! And as for the G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire, this and other mystery coins will have you going crazy! The creative minds of all of the people who make these coins and come up with all kinds of games and contests, never ceases to amaze me.

Well, both of you are headed down the path of addiction! Honestly, it is so obsessive! I've never been addicted to anything. . . until now! And as for the G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire, this and other mystery coins will have you going crazy! The creative minds of all of the people who make these coins and come up with all kinds of games and contests, never ceases to amaze me.

Yes, I've been trying to get a handle on all these mystery coins out there and I'm just amazed at the generosity of everyone. I'm envious too as I don't think this goes on in Canada too much. I'm also looking forward to some of the missions that I've seen in the forum.