YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I have been bit by the bug......

Damenace

I haven’t been around the forums much lately. I’ve been working 15-20 hrs overtime per week for a couple of months now, so anyway, enough about my hard-knock life. I got home last night at 9:15pm after a long, exhausting 15-hour day. I check the mail and what do I find? Well several bills, and lots of junk mail --- but what’s this manila envelope? I haven’t ordered any coins lately, and don’t have any trades in the works. Then I see it’s from me to me. OMG could it be??? My heart starts pounding. I rip open the envelope and my eyes light up. YES! I’ve been bitten!

Thank you, thank you, thank you G.O. Coin B.U.G. What a great surprise. It really brightened my day. In fact it brightened what’s been a long, long month.

Windrosse

Congrats Windrose!!!

I myself came home today and checked the mail. What did I find?? A coveted padded mailer mailed to myself! I thought.. nah... no way would I have gotten one of those! So I carefully opened it up and the prized coin was inside. I couldn't believe it!! I will cherish this coin!! This community is just awesome! I've been having some looooong days from working full time and going to school full time so this was a great addition to my day!

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

bugbite.jpg

See how happy you make these guys Mr. G.O.Coin Bug!!!!!!!!! :D They are even praying at night for them!!!!!....and its workin!

Boy you are the nicest Bug in the whole wide insectual world! :D ...Now if you only knew what I know about who I know what about...we're talkin majorly bit! and im not talkin about me!!! Im talkin a certain International bite...way over yonder who couldnt help but sign up for not 1...But 8 missions all in one! Dude sent out 12 packages from KeeWee land today!...Now thats Bit!....Need I say more! :D

Congrats to all them recent finders...I know who you are!

YIIIIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

What a great way to end the week!!! Mail just arrived (at my work) and I was handed a mailer. I looked to see who it was from and it was from me. I got very excited, ran to my desk and opened it up. OUCCCHH! :lol::lol: Out popped out a bug and it bit me. :lol:

THANK YOU SO MUCH GEOCOIN BUG!!! :P:P You made my week. It's been kind of a tough week this week and this just brightened it up!! Thank you so much for your generosity!!

I will try and post some pictures tonight. :D

Congratulations to all the latest recipients!!!

I went to get my mail today and I came across a padded mailer addressed to me, but from me. I gave the mailer a weird look (because I surely had not sent myself a package) and proceeded to head inside to get the scissors. I cut open the package and inside is another package I must cut open. Finally I empty the contents into my hand and OWWWW!! I had been bitten! I surely thought I was going to die from the pain, but then realized I wasn't bitten by anything harmful.. so much for the dramatic response. :lol: You can only guess what the contents were... Yep that's right! I have been bitten by the lovely Geocoin Bug!!!!! Now this was an excellent surprise to have arrive in the mail! Thank you so much G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire!!!!!

geocoinbug.jpg

buggeo1.jpg