YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I have been bit by the bug......

Damenace

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!

This last weekend was shaping up to be an average one...not much different than most. My wife and I went grocery shopping, getting the odds and ends that make the household go 'round...we came home and noticed the mailman still hadn't arrived. Oh, well...it was Saturday and he's usually late anyway. :)

As we were putting the stuff away, I heard him put mail in our mailbox. Figuring it was the same old crop of bills and junk mail, I didn't rush to go get it. When we finally finished our task I went to get what he had left. I was right...a couple bills and a padded mailer. Figuring I got a coin trade in, I hastily reached in the mailbox to retrieve what was in there...OW...something stung me!!!! :D

What was that?? Was there a wasp or something in the mailbox?? :) I hastily scooped up the mail and went inside. Strangely, I noticed that the sting didn't hurt in a way you might recognize...it hurt, but hurt in a pervertedly good way.

I went straight for the mailer and what did I see? A mailer addressed to myself. Now, I haven't drank in about a year so I didn't think I mailed something to myself drunk. I quickly opened the package and what did I see? A CUTE LIL' GEOCOIN BUG!!!! B) B) :DB) My cat smelled an insect and took immediate interest, so I had to get it out of his reach in quick fashion! :)

I couldn't beleive my eyes! Had my remake of an Aerosmith song I posted really lured the Bug to my humble abode? B):D

I will never be sure...but one thing I am sure of...THANK YOU, G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire! B)

Our cat Micro calmed down enough to let me take his picture near the bug...

100_2471.jpg

Mmmm...he smells a bug!

100_2472.jpg

Sure smells good!

100_2473.jpg

Can I have it?

100_2474.jpg

Congrats Deafhunt...Glad that was a sucessfull 12 day wait for ya!!! :) And to A&T too! B) ...Looks like your kitty had its eye on the bug like this one did!...Remember this

CatInsect.jpg

Congrats to all the recievers of the Bite...Boy this is one bit no Calamine will help with, and yet we're all happy with that! :)

For all who eagerly await the arrival of this pesky winged god of metal...Hang tight, and stay true to the game!!!...WORD

To all my fellow Crazy Canuks,

I say this is a Canadian Government conspiriosy against our fellow Geocachers. I am sure they are emmitting some type of emmission which has been diverting this little bug from entering across the 49th parrellel. Who knows perhaps they have even introduced some type male bug which has a mission to introduce scare tactics to again prevent Crazy Canuks from obtaining this fine specimin.

I say lets rise up make our selves known to oppose this Secret mission to prevent the "biting Geobug" from entering Canada.

I say this is a Canadian Government conspiriosy against our fellow Geocachers. I am sure they are emmitting some type of emmission which has been diverting this little bug from entering across the 49th parrellel. Who knows perhaps they have even introduced some type male bug which has a mission to introduce scare tactics to again prevent Crazy Canuks from obtaining this fine specimin.

I say lets rise up make our selves known to oppose this Secret mission to prevent the "biting Geobug" from entering Canada.

LMAO!! :rolleyes:

I am still hoping that the geocoin bug will make a visit. This Bug seems pretty clever and I am sure he/she can manipulate around any type of defense that may be here. I have done all I can to help the bug out...put away all forms of bug repellent, have left pools and pools of stagnant water everywhere so that mosquitos can multiply freely, we do not use any form of lawn treatment (one look at our weeds and you will have no doubt that that is true.) <_<:unsure:

So please G.O. coin Bug come visit our happy buggy home. :rolleyes:<_<

Hey slipper ... if geocacher prevent to enter canada mean they can get in alaska ? :rolleyes:<_<<_<:rolleyes:

Congratulations to all who have been bit by the bug so far! I wonder how many of them are out there waiting to bite... :blink:

And I wonder how worse it can get you if you are bit by the bug... I already spend too much money on coins right now, without being bitten by that bug :ph34r: But on the other hand, it can't get worse, so I might put away the bug spray :ph34r:

This coin is just too cute :D

Steinwälzer

I think the bug likes a warm heart, a fun sense of humor, a generous spirit, a creative streak, and a little begging, to be honest :rolleyes:

Those type of things seem to really attract him!

If that's the case, I'm not against a little begging myself... :o

I figure that since I'm a "new guy" here, I'm not going to push too much here, for "fear" of annoying the wrong bugs...

Or maybe it's all them helicopter sized mosquitoes in MB that have him too scared to venture north :rolleyes:

I think the bug likes a warm heart, a fun sense of humor, a generous spirit, a creative streak, and a little begging, to be honest :D

Those type of things seem to really attract him!

Begging? do you really think so? Ok Beg beg beg for one of these seriously cute coins!!

I do admit though that yesterday I did break down and use bug spray. I apologize but I just couldn't help myself but it was so hot and the bugs were so thick I lost my head for a few moments....

Congratulations to all the recent ones who have been bitten!

I don't get it....how do you get bit? Do you have to send your address somewhere and then the person picks it out of a hat?

I've read from pages one to eight, but still cannot find any indication of how the person gets your mailing address.....

Am I missing something?

I don't know how, why or who but I received one awhile ago and I did not send my address to anyone.

Does anyone have a list of how many were received, or who received one? Just wondering.

Keep an eye on Mr O'coin's profile for the list :lol:

G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire

Email Address: Send message

Occupation Waster of Resources

Forum Title:

See the forum posts for this user

Profile Information:

Watch this space...Mwahahah....

People I Have Bugged:

BigJohnP

Atlanta Gal

Damenace

Avroair

FiToNic

Team Lightningbugs

Crowsfeat30

Parents of SAM

DHobby1

57' Chevy

Forever Newlyweds

Chrisgunn

Toojin & Bart

GBOTS

007bigD

Vegas Gamblers

The Moops

Loridarlin

Son of Cyclops

DresselDragons

Wyohunter

Deafhunt

tsunrisebey

cach-u-nuts

Eltod

smort78

Mousekakat

Cheesypigs

mom the cook & the cach-n-hubby

nielsenc

hjnielsen

ahoosiergirl

Arthur and Trillian

Pengofamily (about 3 weeks ago, guess they haven't started itching yet...)

And I sent him my address when I sent him my poem that I wrote for him :D

He's a very, very special bug.... and I sure hope that the good he has done here comes back to him in spades!

Buggy buggies

Come to me

For I'll find a home for you.

It will not be cold

It will not be hot

It will be moist.

It will be not too hot

and not too cold.

For I will be nice to bugs.

We don't mind bugs here.

There's no vegetables we don't grow.

We already have food to sell.

We cannot be angry for bugs.

Good bye bugs.

I'll see you later.

Keep an eye on Mr O'coin's profile for the list :D

G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire

Email Address: Send message

Occupation Waster of Resources

Forum Title:

See the forum posts for this user

Profile Information:

Watch this space...Mwahahah....

People I Have Bugged:

BigJohnP

Atlanta Gal

Damenace

Avroair

FiToNic

Team Lightningbugs

Crowsfeat30

Parents of SAM

DHobby1

57' Chevy

Forever Newlyweds

Chrisgunn

Toojin & Bart

GBOTS

007bigD

Vegas Gamblers

The Moops

Loridarlin

Son of Cyclops

DresselDragons

Wyohunter

Deafhunt

tsunrisebey

cach-u-nuts

Eltod

smort78

Mousekakat

Cheesypigs

mom the cook & the cach-n-hubby

nielsenc

hjnielsen

ahoosiergirl

Arthur and Trillian

Pengofamily (about 3 weeks ago, guess they haven't started itching yet...)

Wow! Thanks Geocoin Bug but nothing has bitten us so far...maybe it's taking the scenic route to visit us. :D:):)B)

After getting home from a long day, I check the mail and see a envelope... I open it and was very surprised.. I then called Mr. Maddog and and asked, "did you make a trade with someone?" I then realized we did not ... Thank you very much to whomever sent it.. wait a minute how did they get my address???? hmm I have a couple of ideas :anicute: