YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOO! I have been bit by the bug......

Damenace

Is that kealia on the postage stamp?

BTW...cool coin! We have lots of bugs up here this time of year that could keep those bugs company.

That would be the new Star Wars stamp. That's the emperor. Congrats on the coin. Mailing individual coins to people... that's got to cost a fortune! :D

YOOWWW! It's gotta be bug season. I also just got bit this morning when I opened my mail. :o:laughing::o:o:o

There was this one mailer with my name in the centre and on the top left. I could'nt understand until I opened it and saw the coin inside. WOW. Even nicer than the pics. Nice clean looking coin.

Thank you so much Geocoin Bug, whoever you are. This coin will be cherished. :o

YOOWWW! It's gotta be bug season. I also just got bit this morning when I opened my mail. :o:laughing::o:o:o

There was this one mailer with my name in the centre and on the top left. I could'nt understand until I opened it and saw the coin inside. WOW. Even nicer than the pics. Nice clean looking coin.

Thank you so much Geocoin Bug, whoever you are. This coin will be cherished. :o

Congrats on being bit :o !!!

YOOWWW! It's gotta be bug season. I also just got bit this morning when I opened my mail. B):D :D B):D

Thank you so much Geocoin Bug, whoever you are. This coin will be cherished. :D

A BIG Congratulations John!! You deserve it!! :D:DB):D

Wow, that's great, congratulations John.

I read somewhere that perfume attracts insects so I doused the mailbox. Only results so far is that the mail carrier kind of makes a funny face when he puts the mail in but I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Windrose

I wish it was bug season here too - we don't event got summer, only rain rain and drown caches :P

CONGRATIS to BigJohn and Dameace :D

Joan

Joan, we get rain and waterlogged/underwater caches here too. I can't imagine how many bugs you have there, but the mosquitos here (Midwest USA) can carry you away!

Congrats to those who have recieved the bug coins. Much better to be bit by those, especially since you can't catch West Nile Virus from the coins!

I wish it was bug season here too - we don't event got summer, only rain rain and drown caches :angry:

CONGRATIS to BigJohn and Dameace :D

Joan

Joan, we get rain and waterlogged/underwater caches here too. I can't imagine how many bugs you have there, but the mosquitos here (Midwest USA) can carry you away!

Congrats to those who have recieved the bug coins. Much better to be bit by those, especially since you can't catch West Nile Virus from the coins!

So they pick you up an carry you away eh!...

Here we get bored and saddle em and ride for the tourists...our skitters are so big when Ya gets bit you call em Chisel beeks

Congratz John and AG. Only bugs that have bit me this summer are mosquitos, ticks, horse flys, and 1 bee. It appears I am a bug magnet so who knows, I may get a GeoCoin bug bite yet if lucky. If really lucky I will be bitten by the GeoCoin bug while bushwhacking my way to the end of the rainbow for the Leprachauns pot-o-gold. Well one can hope . . . :angry:

Edited by Jay Mills

I wish it was bug season here too - we don't event got summer, only rain rain and drown caches :D

CONGRATIS to BigJohn and Dameace :angry:

Joan

So they pick you up an carry you away eh!...

Here we get bored and saddle em and ride for the tourists...our skitters are so big when Ya gets bit you call em Chisel beeks

Have tried the moquitoes in the Everglades (my camera was almost eaten) Going to try them in this september in the midtwest states. :D Hopefully you got a little sunny weather there.

Conglaturations to all of you who got bitten by GOIN-bug.

I have been bit by the bug :-)

I´ve just started to understand the fun with all these coins, I also understand that I can´t have them all so maybe I´ll have to focus on a certain type of coins like animals or fundraisers or personal or ..... or ....... can´t decide ........ argh. It´s so hard to choose LOL

These "special" coins always remind me of middle and high school...where the "popular" kids always seem to get all the attention and dates, etc... :)

That's a funny analogy, especially where I am concerned. But, it probably holds true for Big John P. He's an all around good guy and kind-hearted person. I'm sure anyone who does these mystery coins has a high opinion of him. I know I do :o

But, it probably holds true for Big John P. He's an all around good guy and kind-hearted person. I'm sure anyone who does these mystery coins has a high opinion of him. I know I do :ph34r:

Yes BigJohn is a SUPER nice guy!! :):o So are many others too!!

Congrats to all the recent finders!!

We have hidden all our bug spray, fly swatters, ant traps, etc. We are now a 'bug friendly' home. :):yikes:

But, it probably holds true for Big John P. He's an all around good guy and kind-hearted person. I'm sure anyone who does these mystery coins has a high opinion of him. I know I do :D

Yes BigJohn is a SUPER nice guy!! :D:) So are many others too!!

Congrats to all the recent finders!!

We have hidden all our bug spray, fly swatters, ant traps, etc. We are now a 'bug friendly' home. :D^_^

You guys stop that now....You're going to make me blush..... :D

Hey Mark! Congratulations on getting bit. :)

Holy Moly... A mystery Bug biter????

Just got back from my trip to Missouri and let me tell ya about bug bites!!!...I counted 103 Chigger Bites 3 days before leaving, I estimate at least 10 more since then!!!

Couldnt wait to leave those bothersome biters there! My family thought I was crazy for trompin around in the weeds!...But whats a cahcer supposed to do???...Not find caches???-NOPE I gambled with the chiggers and they won!

This is one Bug I hope to get bit by!!!...OH did I mention, My Sweetpea counted 12 Ticks on her after one tromp through the weeds!!!

Here Buggy Buggy Buggy!!!!

They found mosquitos that were infected with West Nile right here in my little town of Fountain...I've always said that I would probably be the first person in Colorado to be infected this year as I always get bitten whenver I go outside! Here's to hoping that, for once, I DO get bitten :tired: