Happy Fourth of July

lindsychris

Up for grabs is a nickel lindsychris GEOsmirk.

coinfronts.jpg

Well, it wouldn't be the 4th of July without a fireworks display. To win this cointest, you simply need to identify what fireworks display I'll be watching tonight.

You need to correctly identify what fireworks I'll be watching. I'm looking for the name of a location. You need to tell me the exact name of the place where the fireworks display will take place.

This may sound difficult and vague, but it's not. You get one guess every 30 minutes to keep it fair. One hint for not--Chris and I are not watching them at the same place. **Posts that have been edited will not count**

Happy 4th of July!

Edited by lindsychris

Durham Bulls Baseball & Fireworks

Nothing is more American than watching a baseball game and the Durham Bulls will be playing at home at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park on July 4th.

The Bulls will be playing the Syracuse, New York

SkyChiefs on Tuesday, Jul. 4 at 5:00 p.m. Gates open at 4:00 p.m.

A huge fireworks extravaganza is scheduled for after the game. Members of our staff have seen the July 4th Bulls fireworks shows in the past and they have received high marks for a great display.

Lindsy, I'm guessing you're here... close enough from your last Geocache!

Official 2007 North Carolina Fourth of July Celebration

Chamber of Commerce

4841 Long Beach Rd SE

Southport, NC 28461

50,000 + visit this amazing Fireworks Display!

(And I'm guessing Chris is Watching in Pittsburgh)

Fireworks after the Mudcats baseball game at

Five County Stadium

Zebulon, NC

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Lots of good guesses though! Had I been in Pittsburgh, Yime would have been correct. Had I been at the beach already (not until Saturday), LeNore would have been correct--I'd love to see the fireworks from the pier.

stellarscapes, email us your address: lindsychris @ aol . com and I'll get your coin in the mail as soon as I get home (the 15th)