Mislogging a coin...

If a really silly cacher (not me, obviously) logged that he (or she) had left a coin in a cache then realised that they'd made an error and entered it it the wrong cache is it possible to "undo" that entry and log it into another cache, bearing in mind that they no longer have the number? Or is it a case of having to write to the coin owner for the number?

Not that I would ever make such a fundamental mistake myself (ahem...cough cough), I was just err wondering. :laughing:

If a really silly cacher (not me, obviously) logged that he (or she) had left a coin in a cache then realised that they'd made an error and entered it it the wrong cache is it possible to "undo" that entry and log it into another cache, bearing in mind that they no longer have the number? Or is it a case of having to write to the coin owner for the number?

Not that I would ever make such a fundamental mistake myself (ahem...cough cough), I was just err wondering. :laughing:

I've never placed a coin in a Cache forgetting to log it out of the Cache I took it from (cough). I've never just emailed the owner requesting the tracker number so I could sort it (cough cough).

Seriously, just email them. They'll be glad to get it logged correctly - I know I would be.

I would advise your friend to contact the coin owner, I am sure they will be only too willing to help sort the muddle your friend caused out. :laughing:

In the meantime, perhaps your friend might light to place a note on the cache page where they have accidentally logged the coin so that nobody thinks it is missing.

I'll do it in my name to save tem ambarrassment. :blink:

I would advise your friend to contact the coin owner, I am sure they will be only too willing to help sort the muddle your friend caused out. :lol:

In the meantime, perhaps your friend might light to place a note on the cache page where they have accidentally logged the coin so that nobody thinks it is missing.

I'll do it in my name to save tem ambarrassment. :lol:

ROTFLMAOOOOO!