Just purchased Nuvi 350s

I just purchased three Nuvi 350's for my sales team. Now we need to upload addresses of their customers into the units. I thought there was some software that I could buy that would allow me to do that. We have the address, city, state, zip info, we just need to be able to import it into a program and upload it to the unit.

I stopped at best buy today and found MapSource Metro Guide but the back of the box did not list the Nuvi as a compatible unit. So I'm lost as to how we can upload those addresses for each sales person easily.

I'm use to my Magellan and DirectRoute, which is not great at this. So I'm hoping the Garmin and Nuvi is easier to use. Can someone point me in the right direction on what to do? Can I upload into the software from an excel or CSV file? And what sofware do I really need to use?

Thanks,

John

I briefly looked at the gpsvisualizer site. Do I still need to use any map software to get the addresses loaded into the gps? I see the gpsvisualizer makes a GPX file but how do I get that into the GPS unit? The Nuvi 350 comes with the USB cable, but it does not come with any software so I'm unsure what I'm looking for at this point.

Thanks,

John