Site Suggestion: Identify discovered vs. moved items

Moozer

When looking at the list of icons in my 'trackables' page, it would be cool to be able to tell which coins I've discovered from those I've moved. Perhaps a count like "3m 2d" to denote 3 moved coins of that type and 2 discovered...

When looking at the list of icons in my 'trackables' page, it would be cool to be able to tell which coins I've discovered from those I've moved. Perhaps a count like "3m 2d" to denote 3 moved coins of that type and 2 discovered...

What would be the purpose of this? Every TB i've logged (moved or discovered), I had in my possession for some period of time, however short or long a period it was.

I'd like to see one where it shows how far you've moved TB's - "You've moved TB's X miles total" would be cool. Then again, it brings the numbers game back into play - heh.

I don't know about the OP's suggestion . . . B) However, I wish you got credit when you picked up and moved the same Trackable a second, third, or fourth time. I picked up a coin the other day that I had previously had in my possession. Seems like if you can log multiple finds on caches and Events B) , you ought to get credit for moving a TB or coin another time. B)