Request for Translation

yrcko

Dear Fellow cachers,

I released a coin that should go to Nardo where I did car tests years ago. I attached the mission in German and English to the coin. The Website (TB1DKP4) also contains a German and English version. Although the coin is currently far away from the border to Italy I would like to add also an Italien text to the website. So I ask for your support to translate the text into Italien language. I enclose the German and the English version. They are slightly different, take what fits best to an Italien version.

Thank you for your help

Deutsch

In Nardo (Süditalien) gibt es eine Teststrecke zur Fahrzeugerprobung, kreisrund und so groß, dass man sie auch bei Google Earth gut erkennt. Die coin soll da hin, und dann ins Schwabenland, wo die Autos gebaut werden, zurückkehren. Da Nardo definitiv keine cacher Gegend ist( 6 caches im Umkreis von 100 Meilen), zählt jeder cache im Umkreis von 300 km

English

In Nardo (South Italy) there is a test track for cars, big enough to be seen in Google Earth. The coin should go there and then back to the Swabien engineers who design the cars. Since Nardo is definitly not cachers paradise ( just 6 caches 100 miles around) every cache in the distance of 300 km counts.

English

In Nardo (South Italy) there is a test track for cars, big enough to be seen in Google Earth. The coin should go there and then back to the Swabien engineers who design the cars. Since Nardo is definitly not cachers paradise ( just 6 caches 100 miles around) every cache in the distance of 300 km counts.

-----

A Nardo (Sud Italia) c'è pista per prove automobilistiche, abbastanza grande da poter essere vista su Google Earth. Il coin deve arrivare là e poi tornare ai tecnici (Swabien? A name I suppose?). Poichè Nardo non è certamente un paradiso per geocachers (appena 6 caches in un raggio di 160 km), ogni cache nel raggio di 300 km conta per il raggiungimento dell'obiettivo.

-----

Sorry, could not translate "Swabien"...

Ondomir,

Thank you very much for the translation.

The word “Svabian” referes to the region here (Schwaben). If there is no well known expression in the Italien language, I can rephrase it: “The coin should go there and then back to the engineers around Stuttgart who design the cars."

Actually I am talking about the Mercedes Benz guys.

Ondomir,

Thank you very much for the translation.

The word “Svabian” referes to the region here (Schwaben). If there is no well known expression in the Italien language, I can rephrase it: “The coin should go there and then back to the engineers around Stuttgart who design the cars."

Actually I am talking about the Mercedes Benz guys.

Then....

"A Nardo (Sud Italia) c'è una pista per prove automobilistiche, abbastanza grande da poter essere vista su Google Earth. Il coin deve arrivare là e poi tornare In Germania, nei dintorni di Stoccarda (Baden-Württemberg), in una cache nelle vicinanze della sede della Mercedes-Benz. Poichè Nardo non è certamente un paradiso per geocachers (appena 6 caches in un raggio di 160 km), ogni cache nel raggio di 300 km conta per il raggiungimento dell'obiettivo."

Translated, this means:

"In Nardo (south Italy) there's a car circuit, big enough to be seen on Google Earth. The Coin must go there, then come back in Germany, near Stuttgart (Baden-Württemberg), in a cache near the Mercedes-Benz's headquarter. Since Nardo definitely isn't a Geocacher's Paradise (just 6 caches in a 100 miles radius), any cache in a 200 miles radius will do."

Hope it's what you were seeking for :angry: