Just set my first ever cache!

Hi chaps,

I've just set my first ever geocache, in a little churchyard in rural Shropshire :D I'm quite excited about this so I just thought I'd share :D I'm just waiting (hoping!) for it to be approved by the mods.

I'm a little worried though because my Garmin GPS60 never seems to get very accurate co-ords - hopefully the ones I've given are within about 30 feet, is this OK? I've made the cache location hint really obvious so it shouldn't be hard to find this cache even if the co-ords aren't spot on.

Toni xx

I only submitted the form this evening so I guess it'll take a couple of days.....it's really exciting to see that people are looking forward to hunting for it though! :D There are some brilliant and interesting caches in this area so I had to really think to come up with somewhere as good, but I think people will enjoy going there :D

I only submitted the form this evening so I guess it'll take a couple of days....

Now that's a insult to the service provided by the UK Reviewer Team :D

I'd check your In Box tomorrow morning :D as your cache is in Lactodorums area and the chances are that he's sat with a large red at the moment :D. and if he does not pop into the queue tonite, he definitely will first thing in the morning :D

I only submitted the form this evening so I guess it'll take a couple of days....

Now that's a insult to the service provided by the UK Reviewer Team :D

I'd check your In Box tomorrow morning :D as your cache is in Lactodorums area and the chances are that he's sat with a large red at the moment :D. and if he does not pop into the queue tonite, he definitely will first thing in the morning :D

Make that 2 large riojas :D:D:D

Oooo sorry, the cache setting instructions said it could take a couple of days for caches to be reviewed, but I should have known that our UK mods would be super efficient :lol: Thank you!! :D

Your first cache and already you know how to butter up the review team!! You'll go far :D

Hope Lactodorum is enjoying his wine!! :o

Yes I did thanks, actually it was several glasses of pink Champagne to celebrate a neighbour's forthcoming nuptials followed by some South African Shiraz. Very nice ;) although this morning is a little..... :unsure: !!!!!

Yep! A 40 mile trip to get to it and the FTF.

With all the publicity this one was getting just had to go and see for myself what all the commotion was about.

This cache puts a lot of experienced cache setters to shame. The cache is in such a tranquil setting it makes you you feel good inside. The location has some interest to it, there is a pleasant view across open fields and what is more, the container has room for swaps, TB's, coins etc. If only all caches would meet the standard of this one. It doesn't need to be fancy with lots of whistles and bells to make it b****y good. Location! Location! Location!

Congratulations go to Toni for placing such an enjoyable cache.

Paul