Geocache America 2007

YemonYime

Hello all, and Happy Independence Day to all us yanks out there.

After a bit of a break from designing (read: new job with long hours), I got together with CoinsAndPins.com and created this year's Geocache America 2007 geocoin.

They're available at CoinsAndPins.com in Gold and Silver for a limited time.

Regarding trading, I don't have any Gold or Silver editions to spare, but I did have C&P make me 10 of the GA'07's in a lusty reddish copper! YUMMY! I'm not all that fond of all these goofy edition labels going around, so let's just say it's my edition. Hey I'll call it the YIME edition! (Yeah, It's My Edition)

GA07copper.gif

My original plan was to let these beauties sit outside in the acid rain and corrode up all Lady Liberty-like. But alas, it would take a couple of centuries to get 'em to just the right hue of bleen™*, and by then geocoins will be only be in demand by people also collecting pet rocks and beanie babies.

:D Anyhoo, I'm up for some special trades. There's only about five of these available, so I gotta be picky. I'm not looking for Moun10Bike II's or XXXXLE's or anything of the sort. I enjoy stuff that's got above average design put into it. You could check my trading lists, but they're horribly outdated, and I don't have time to clean 'em up. I apologize for that. Here's a few examples of the kind of coins I'm looking for:

My bud Chris Mackey's stuff (I have most, but not all)

My bud Gridlox's stuff

Darthi's coins

That Multicolored Dragonfly coin

The GW5 stained glass coin (I like the Antique Gold best)

iPod coin? (I own an original iPod, so yeah)

Scout Knife coin? (I own about five red Victorinoxes, so yeah)

Anthus Laptops (Groundbreaking stuff) Got 'em!

Was there a "lime" colored tye-dye shirt coin?

Shoot me an email through GC, and let me know if'n yer interested.

Thanks!

Yime

*I don't care what Wikipedia might say, Bleen™ is a trademarked term by YemonYime. You can't even say it without giving me credit. Bleen™ is inbetween blue and green. It's not blue. It's not green. It's bleen, and it's all mine, so nyah.

Edited by YemonYime

E-mail sent. I shouldn't even be sitting at my computer! It's a beautiful day for caching.

I have the multicolored Dragonfly, the GW5 stained glass & I think the iPod (but I don't know what it looks like)

Edited to add what coins I have you might be interested in.

Edited by CachingCoins

Well, I have a Darthi coin but it is one of my favorite and hardest won coins so I am not about to trade it away.

And I have one of the GW5 Stained Glass coins - in Ant Gold, no less - but I have only one so I'd hate to part with it at this time.

Soooo unless there is anything else you might want, I guess I won't get one of these fine copper coins. :D Ah well. Perhaps another time. :D

CF30

$3.25 shipping? OUCH!

That's not really out of line. I know...I've been handling the mailings for our NYGO coin. Our shipping/handling fees are barely covering the real cost to mail, let alone the cost of the envelope or PayPal fees.

Edited by ATMouse

With all these cointests and celebrations going on, I figured I'd go ahead and give away my one extra Gold Geocache America 2007 geocoin. This is Gold, not Copper, mKay?

The Yimes all "test drove" something new today. Name it. Sure, it might be a toughy, but give it a shot. There's a hint around here somewhere... First person to name it, wins the Gold GA07. No edits.

I'm heading out to watch the fireworks, so I'll check back after 11pm EDT.

Let Freedom Ring!

Yime

notices YIME has not included the limited edition of the NorMan coin...oversite or not hit his radar yet? Only 170 of these babies made and all sold out.

And it just so happens that the new Saskatchawan coin will match the east side of the NorMan coin.

Sooooo...thats all I gots to say about that....

notices YIME has not included the limited edition of the NorMan coin...oversite or not hit his radar yet? Only 170 of these babies made and all sold out.

And it just so happens that the new Saskatchawan coin will match the east side of the NorMan coin.

Sooooo...thats all I gots to say about that....

After a bit of a break from designing (read: new job with long hours), I got together with CoinsAndPins.com and created this year's Geocache America 2007 geocoin.

They're available at CoinsAndPins.com in Gold and Silver for a limited time.

Yikes - limited was right! I was thinking about waiting until C&P had some other coins that I'd be interested in before ordering these. My mistake. In this case, if you snooze, you lose.

Wow... now that's a beautiful coin. I wish I could get one (hint hint). Will there be any more of these for sale (I missed it on coins and pins apparently)? I don't have any coins you're interested in to trade :-(

Thanks,

hybridgeek

I just checked the C&P website and these are available for purchase again at 7:32 am.

Well drat! Even though I'm subscribed to this thread, I didn't get notice of a response until today, and the coins don't appear to be on C&P (again)! I'll keep an eye out, hoping to pick up a few if they appear again. If anyone has any extras they want to sell, lemme know. I'm interested in 2 or 3.