Cache Mission 7: Evil Mastermind Returns!

avroair

Back in May 2004 I set out a series of six Cache Missions geocaches that taught geocachers how to use the features on their GPS units. The caches had a spy/secret agent theme and were very popular until a geopirate muggled a couple of the stages. I archived them after 18 months. (numerous cachers had thwarted the evil mastermind and saved the world from Tyranny!).Due to the success of the cache series and the Cache Mission event hosted last summer, exactly 2 years later, the Evil Mastermind is Back! and intrepid cachers who find him can earn themselves a Cache Mission 7: Evil Mastermind coin. (the coin is similar to the Secret Agent Cache Mission event bomb coins.

My aim is to give away these coins to the first 30 people who find this cache. In order to help pay for the freebies I am selling 20 paired set of a green version and 20 paired set of a magenta version (a pair = a gold coin and a silver coin) for $19.50 ~ there are a total of 30 sets of each color made so they are kinda limited.

If you are interested in purchasing a set let me know, first come first served send me an email with (1) geonick, (2) paypal address (3) how many sets you would like. I am limiting it to 2 per person and I am not doing trades.

Specs:

Size: 1.62" 3mm thick

Green: 30 gold minted, 30 silver minted

Magenta: 30 gold minted, 30 silver minted

Price: $19.50

Trackable with an EVIL icon

Green silver coin (gold not shown):

eee7bd0e-480f-40ab-a128-61570b827916.jpg

Pink silver coin (gold not shown):

5b163208-5c72-4a8d-92d7-f2a885e93a40.jpg

I just got back from an all day BBQ ~ everyone who has emailed me has been added to the list. I have 2 sets of magenta left. And no green.

FYI these are the finders coins that will be in the cache for the Secret Caching agents to find. They are silver and they will go to the first 30 finders. Both the yellow and greenish areas are glow in the dark (not sure about the pink text yet lol!)

e353a873-96b0-4de2-8d68-1561e623daf7.jpg

I just got back from an all day BBQ ~ everyone who has emailed me has been added to the list. I have 2 sets of magenta left. And no green.

FYI these are the finders coins that will be in the cache for the Secret Caching agents to find. They are silver and they will go to the first 30 finders. Both the yellow and greenish areas are glow in the dark (not sure about the pink text yet lol!)

ooooohhhh avroair rocks!!! (it was a great cache too) Are Secret Caching agents who already found the cache eligible ? :unsure::lol:

Are Secret Caching agents who already found the cache eligible ?

Yup! I will be contacting the finders soon. 5-6 were local so it shouldn't be a problem seeking you guys out. :lol:

Edit: FYI the coins are sold out. :unsure:

Edited by avroair

Sounds like I may need to make a road trip for a finders edition :unsure:

Sounds like I may need to make a road trip for a finders edition ;)

Lol! Let me know when you are coming, I will turn off the electric fence grid! :lol::unsure:

All the green and magenta coins are packed up and ready to ship, they will go out Thursday (since tomorrow is a holiday). Just need payments from 6 people.

FYI packages I am sending (so you know if you are on the list):

Green:

AtlantaGal

cmelton14

summerandnana

chief20r2

dorkfish

rivercity

ladybee4t

glennk721

lizard man

mircaman

keewee

wi jrie

yemon yime

creacher

~tasia~

caching coins

stellascapes

mr explorer3

jayman 11

toojin and bart

marky and joani

CLAMM

degai

ryder3 & better half

jeffbail

Magenta

AtlantaGal

Summerandnana

dorkfish

Tokyo Blossom

Ladybee4t

gelnnk721

mircaman

keewee

pengo family

~tasia~

caching coins

rasj

stellascapes

mr explorer3

marky and joani

CLAMM

dflye

Degai

ryder3 & better half

Pennypacker

Fluteface

0R0B0RUS

JeffBail

Team Olesay

danoshimano

Son of Cyclops

Thanks!

Avroair

Cache Mission HQ :laughing::blink:

I must need glasses......Never saw this one. :o

Me too! :o

I guess now I just have to drive up to New Joisey and solve the puzzle thwart the evil villains save the world and get one of the coins. No problems.....lol

It's worth the drive to put an end to the evil doings. And it's fun to help save the world. :o:laughing::o

Awesome! Got mine today, thanks.

Now I need to put one out traveling before anyone else around here does as I wouldn't be surprised if there were some heading this way for release! :)

I just figured out a new mission for my Avroair 2006 NNJC Spy Coin Hunt down and find the evil mastermind! :D:D:huh: He's waiting in hiding in Auckland! :)

LOL. Wish I'd known it was there as I passed through Auckland last week... mind you it was pouring with rain at the time!

Sounds like I may need to make a road trip for a finders edition :)

Lol! Let me know when you are coming, I will turn off the electric fence grid! :):D

Message sent to Cache Mission HQ :D seeking further intel :huh: