Screen Protectors

I just recieved a new HP Ipaq Pocket PC and I want to protect the screen from scratches from normal writing on the display. I have looked at a few protectors, but I want a decent layer of protection that is still easy to see thru. What brand name do you recommend. How many different ones have you tried and liked or did not like? Thanks

Invisishield is the best on the market at any price.

I put it on my Exploirst 500 and it works great. Clear, clean, no problems reading the display. It is unbelievably tuff. I could not be happier.

Take a look at their website and look at the clips they have of people trying to scratch the screen of phones, Ipods, etc.

TomN

I put it on my Exploirst 500 and it works great. Clear, clean, no problems reading the display. It is unbelievably tuff. I could not be happier.

Take a look at their website and look at the clips they have of people trying to scratch the screen of phones, Ipods, etc.

TomN

I tried the InvisiShield on my HP Hx2795b and found the InvisiShield to be very tough, but the Surface of the Protector to be too Soft making it appear to be "Sticky" when using the Stylus. I used a different Protector on a different PPC I own, that I received in a PSP Kit that was AWESOME. (I had to cut it down, but it was Crystal clear, very slick, didn't affect to Touchscreen functions.....but I can't find any like it right now.)

Edited by VENTUREMAN7/ "A" TEAM"

TomN

I tried the InvisiShield on my HP Hx2795b and found the InvisiShield to be very tough, but the Surface of the Protector to be too Soft making it appear to be "Sticky" when using the Stylus. I used a different Protector on a different PPC I own, that I received in a PSP Kit that was AWESOME. (I had to cut it down, but it was Crystal clear, very slick, didn't affect to Touchscreen functions.....but I can't find any like it right now.)

I Found the Screen Protectors that I Listed above. the Brand Name is; Psyclone Essentials. The Protector I just Installed was for Sony PSP. I Installed on on my HP Hx 2795b The Width was a perfect fit but had to trim about 3/4" off the Length. Installed very easy and Can NOT be seen!!!! All Touchscreen Function work perfect!!!!! Cost $9.99 (2 Pack) plus Tax.