Maverick_65G

Landsharkz

Maverick_65G Version 2

mav3.jpg

70mm x 3.5mm missile shaped coin. Initial minting quantities: 150 antique silver, 75 polished nickel and 25 polished gold. Prices are $9.50.

Chris designed this geocoin for Maverick_65G to be technically representative of a cutaway of a missile on one side with the missile casing on the obverse. We are selling polished nickel and antique silver only. Saying that though... we announced this coin in a Sharkz Newz flash this afternoon and are now sold out of the polished nickel :( . Mav will be receiving all the polished gold, some polished nickel and some antique silver. Mav said he will ship 2 coins for $2.75 and 50 cents additional for each extra coin.

This coin is in stock at Landsharkz. Shipping rates to the US are dropped until about 7am tomorrow (June 29th) which is when I'm heading to the ferry to WA State. This is getting to be a weekly trip and the customs fellow just waves me through now :D .

Mav will be receiving his coins by Monday or Tuesday and he will have all varieties. You can reach him through his caching profile. Give him time to respond please... he said today that "We are in the middle of war games at the base, so our hours and sleep schedule are really screwy" :laughing: . For this reason, he has asked us to make this post on his behalf.

Additionally, he has a few of his Version 1 Maverick_65G coins leftover and said he'll sell them for $7.00 when purchased along with one of these new coins.

Cool Coins!! :(

Reminded me of this.....

How To Have Fun On The Interstate

1)Tie Ballons to vehicle

2)Drive like a bat out of ... you know where

3)Watch the excitement of other drivers as they get out of your way!!

missle_balloons.jpg

:laughing::D

:(

I am very pleased with the work that the Landsharkz have done with my coin. My coins should arrive either on monday or tuesday.

Please send your information to me via the Landsharkz Coin gallery page or direct to me at maverick_65g@hotmail.com

I am almost out of both the polished nickel and gold.

Thanks!

Dan

Cool Coins!! :D

Reminded me of this.....

How To Have Fun On The Interstate

1)Tie Ballons to vehicle

2)Drive like a bat out of ... you know where

3)Watch the excitement of other drivers as they get out of your way!!

missle_balloons.jpg

;);)

Once I saw the photo of the coins the same photo came to mind. I got that email about 2 weeks ago.

mickeylol.gif

We have 25 antique silver remaining and expect they'll go next week when we put the BC coin up for sale.

We've had folks tell us they're waiting to combine orders to save on shipping. FYI, we've left the US shipping reduced because we're planning two trips to WA State next week and in addition you're paying in Canadian Dollars ;)

I have rec'd my stock of coins in today! great work done by the Landsharkz. Thanks alot Helen and Chris, you guys did a great job.

The only coins I have left of the V2 coins are Ant. Silver.

I also have quite a few V1 coins avail.

Details are listed above on ordering them. I plan on running out soon, since I am going to a few events in Idaho this next weekend.

I need to address that the S/H is for domestic rates. I will ship overseas. Thats not a problem, however the cost will be at $4 for the first two coins then, each additional coin will be $.50. Sorry for any confusion and those who wanted coins and are abroad, I grandfathered them.

Thanks and I wish everyone a happy 4th of July!!!!