My collection is up for grabs

SCP-173

I have not been collecting geocoins for well over a year so I think I'm ready to offer up the majority of my collection to those who would enjoy it more. Thanks to my grandfather who was on a submarine during WWII I have been collecting military items since before geocoins, so my offer is to trade any of my coins for militaria. I'm big into history and have a decent collection that I have a lot of respect for. My main interest is WWII items, and furthering from that it's items from Australia and Germany. Any offers would be considered, though.

I have some very rare coins, and although I don't collect them anymore I would still expect a fair trade. All of my coins are from early 2006 or older. Here's a list of everything being offered, only a handful are being kept (I still loves me some Mertat coin :laughing:). I also have a very small number of my personal coins left. I've given most of them that were left away to friends over the months.

Please contact me through the geocaching site if you have an offer, not through PMs.

52ab3215-c4b3-4daa-82bd-63d1c329a451.jpg

2bugs 2005

2Dolphins

Alabama 2005 (silver)

AtlantaGal Ver. 1 (silver)

AtlantaGal Ver. 2 (silver)

Blazerfan

CacheDragons

Calgary Cachers

Camp Explorer (2 tone LE)

Camp Explorer (antique silver)

Central Coast Geocachers of California - Return of the Natives Project

Coinfusion Project

Colorado 2005 (activated)

CruiserDude

Czech

darth_maul_3 (bronze) (activated)

Delaware (silver)

Dhenninger

donbadabon (bronze)

Emerald Valley Cachers (gold)

End Station VTA Mystery Cache

European Union (activated)

f0t0m0m (activated)

FaceDances Ver. 1

FaceDances Ver. 2

Finland 2006 (activated)

Fire Elemental (silver)

FlyinV (silver)

Fox & the Hound ("Paint error" version)

FoxFire949

GBA Coin Club microchip coin 2005

GBOTS

GD (Great Daner) mystery coins (both round and square)

Geocachers of the Bay Area

GeoNap

Georgia 2006

Hides & Finds Geocoin Club: coin 1 Film Canister

Hides & Finds Geocoin Club: coin 2 Stump

JayBee LitLens

JeeperMTJ

JeeptoysRus

Kansas 2006 (silver) (activated)

KevinG68 (silver)

KTAG dog tag

Ladycacher

Lemon Fresh Dog bone

Loggerhead (activated)

Long Island LIGO (the first one that looks like a ninja star) (LE gold) (activated)

LoriDarlin (silver)

Lowracer

Manitoba Geocaching Association

Maryland 2005 (activated)

Mauison

Midwest GeoBash 2005 (activated)

Moun10Bike Ver. 2

Moun10Bike Ver. 3

NEFGA (silver) (activated)

NEFGA Jeep Club (silver) (activated)

New Jersey 2005 (activated)

North Carolina (bronze)

Northwest Pennsylvania cachers (The original one with the ship)

Ohio 2005 (activated)

OKIC 2004

Opticsboy

PDXMarathonMan

Pennsylvania 2004

Pepper (gold)

Rupert2

Rusty O Junk

Sgt. Stitches (silver)

Shop99er

Silver Dragon / HammerJane

SilverMarc

SirGerald (Gold)

Son of Cyclops

Spencersb

Steal Your Face / Greatful Dead

SWAGS Christmas

SWAGS Margarita

Team Badger

Team Coy Chev

Team Rampant Lion Caching Through the Snow event coin

Tennessee 2005 (silver) (activated)

Thanks for the Cache

The Boys of Ladycacher

The Nano Twins

The Rubicon Brothers 2005

Twister Dragons

United Kingdom 2005 (Proof(?) with "CoingTracking.com" engraved for the name)

Vacman (Ver. 2 I think)

Washington Counties: Kitsap

Washington Counties: Pierce

WindRose

Wisconsin Coulee Region Cachers

Edited by Vargseld? ™

A little clarification.

I'm not looking for more geocoins, lol. I also do not collect military challenge coins. The militaria that I have now is stuff like packs, helmets, visors, bayonets, gas masks, uniforms, a couple photo albums, goggles, stuff like that. If it's seen field use and isn't in pristine condition, even better.

I also never said I'm looking to sell these coins.

Edited by Vargseld? ™

A little clarification.

I'm not looking for more geocoins, lol. I also do not collect military challenge coins. The militaria that I have now is stuff like packs, helmets, visors, bayonets, gas masks, uniforms, a couple photo albums, goggles, stuff like that. If it's seen field use and isn't in pristine condition, even better.

how about sending me my avroair coins back after you reneged on sending me your coins? :laughing:

A little clarification.

how about sending me my avroair coins back after you reneged on sending me your coins? :laughing:

I've never traded with you.

A little clarification.

Actually come to think of it maybe I did, I just don't seem to have your coin. Must have been well over a year ago so I don't know. You should send me an email next with some substances to it instead of slinging accusation.

Edit: Nope, PayPal receipts from 9/13/05 show that I bought your personal coin for $8. We never traded personal coins.

Edited by Vargseld? ™

I have a WWII Kelly Helmet (used by my great uncle)...but I have no idea what it is worth....I am sure more than a geocoin. :laughing:

Plus I have to think if I want to trade it for something anyways. I have some kind of helmet from my grandpa too but I know I don't want to trade it.

So is this the kind of stuff you want? I have a big box box of WWII stuff that is from Papa and my great uncle. Maybe I should get it out of storage.

Edited by ParentsofSAM

My father was a USAF Colonel and I inhereted ALL of his military stuff.

He was actually IN Trinity and Beyond (The atomic bomb movie) for a few seconds.

I might have something worthy of your Mountain Bike coins if you like cold war, WW2, Korea, & Vietnam stuff

I wouldn't part with my launch keys, The DFC, or the passes to the Nuremberg Trials.

BUT

I have LOTS of documents with Curtis LeMay's signature on them. The guy ONLY wanted to start WW3.

I have LOTS of stuff from old spy satellite launches with hand written notes about mission/launch problems.

I have mission patches out the wazoo.

Interested? :laughing:

Edited by Snoogans

I have a WWII Kelly Helmet (used by my great uncle)...but I have no idea what it is worth....I am sure more than a geocoin. :laughing:

Plus I have to think if I want to trade it for something anyways. I have some kind of helmet from my grandpa too but I know I don't want to trade it.

So is this the kind of stuff you want? I have a big box box of WWII stuff that is from Papa and my great uncle. Maybe I should get it out of storage.

That's the kind of stuff I collect, but obviously don't expect people to part with heirlooms.

We have an old WWII relic in our family who served in the Merchant Marines. I would offer to trade my 80+ year old daddy but my mama still likes him around! :laughing:

I do have a Code Talker GI Joe signed by 20 or so code talkers from WWII. This was done on armed forces day back in 2000 I think (they are dated but I am too lazy to look). The men listed their units and some noted that they were at Iwo Jima. The voice of the doll was also a Code Talker. He was there and signed also. I have a few of these as I made my children go with me! We gave one to my father on father's day that year. Seemed appropriate.

I have a Code Talker print that was signed by many of those on Code Talker Day back in 1982.

I am not sure how many of these men are still living now. I will have to check on that.

You can tell I spent a bit of time in the Navajo area of New Mexico back when I lived in AZ.

A little clarification.

Actually come to think of it maybe I did, I just don't seem to have your coin. Must have been well over a year ago so I don't know. You should send me an email next with some substances to it instead of slinging accusation.

Edit: Nope, PayPal receipts from 9/13/05 show that I bought your personal coin for $8. We never traded personal coins.

I wasn't making an accusation, just reminding you that you reneged on a trade. I DID email you 3 times and YES it was over a year ago.

It was an avroair v1, I sent to you after the NYGO 2004 picnic since you saw me give Junglehair one, and you e-mailed me asking for one, so I mailed you one (and you responded that you recieved it and would send your coin when you had one made). When your coins came out I emailed you 3 times about the possiblity of getting one or trading for onewhich you first replied: "I already have your coin and so am not interested in trading."

So I am not slinging around accusations, just reminding you what happened. You were then off the boards for over a year. :(

A little clarification.

I wasn't making an accusation, just reminding you that you reneged on a trade. I DID email you 3 times and YES it was over a year ago.

It was an avroair v1, I sent to you after the NYGO 2004 picnic since you saw me give Junglehair one, and you e-mailed me asking for one, so I mailed you one (and you responded that you recieved it and would send your coin when you had one made). When your coins came out I emailed you 3 times about the possiblity of getting one or trading for onewhich you first replied: "I already have your coin and so am not interested in trading."

So I am not slinging around accusations, just reminding you what happened. You were then off the boards for over a year. :(

I never had one of your small coins. If these emails exist then forward them to me, since you should still have my address for them. I have email from you going back 2 years and not a single one ever mentions trading with you.

And anyway she had your coin before I ever even met you. It was the first non-US coin I'd seen and I certainly did not see you give it to her, I was it in her apartment.

My grandpa says he had a lock of Hitler's moustache. But, as an honest disclaimer...it kinda felt the same as grandma's neck mole when she'd hug us. Anyhoo, I'll order the DNA test if the 2Dolphins coin is still available.

There you go again Yime! You always crack me up! You need to hit the stage! You have the sharpest wit ever!

Well, I don't know if they're from WWII or not, but I have a couple of pretty neat ammo cans :o;) . I put some McToys in them and was going to hide them in the woods, but I'd be willing to swap them for some geocoins.

:o;):D:D:D

Windrose

I actually have an early edition ammo can bought at a garage sale. I have not been able to verify, but the guy I bought it from was a WWII vet (former POW), and he said he had it since the war.

Let me know if your interested.