I am back!

Just wondering how many of the people who knew me are still Geocaching?

The reason I hung up my GPS was I had bad case of 'Geocaching Burnout', probably down to my obsession with finding every goddam cache that was out there.

thanks

Chris

Edited by Lassitude

OMG! That is so bizarre!!!! I was driving along the Reading Road in Burghfield today, past the bridle path where Burghfield "Not So" Common is hidden, and you sprang to mind! Log onto the forums and yours is the first thread I saw. <_< Welcome Back Chris .... looking forward to seeing some caches springing up soon. Did wonder whether it was Mosshall Wood that sent you running, LOL! <_<:anibad::laughing::laughing:

Wahey! Chris is good to see you back! You were one of my role- models when I started caching some 3 years ago. You've got some catching up to do now buddy! As walkergeoff has already said, 'The Long or Short of it' is one of those caches that all us locals will remember forever!

Good news. <_<

Jon

Hi Chris, a warm welcome back from the Womble burrow. It's really good to hear from you again.

You'll be pleased to hear that screensaver 4 is still in regular use on the Womble Server. And unfortunately my third Emap has finally expired, is yours still going?

What brought you back into the fold?

The reason I hung up my GPS was I had bad case of 'Geocaching Burnout', probably down to my obsession with finding every goddam cache that was out there.

I know the feeling.... I have had it before and will probably have it again.

So where are you Chris?

and is this another lost soul? Volvo man