Geocachingdragon 2007 coin now being made

geocachingdragon

Anyone notice how lightweight the geocachingdragon geocoin is? Received mine in the mail today, beautiful design. The glowing red eyes make the dragon look fierce.

Aye, I did. I wonder if they are cast zinc, instead of a normal stamped metal. With the amount of detail in it, I wouldn't be surprised.

Hi Every one missed out on the frenzy as i was on vacation. I just saw one of my coins in person on friday.

Yes because of the detail of the coin it was done in cast zinc. so is a little litter than a brass coin. But the detail and multi levels As well as the gem stone eyes turned out as good as i could have imagined. I hope it will be enjoyed by all who has one.

I'm hoping that if you turn the coin on its side you will be able to see it looking at you with both eyes. Don't know if this will work as i have not seen one in person yet. But I'm hoping. :lol:

Thanks Geocachingdragon

I turned mine on its side, and yup, I see both eyes looking at me! Great design! The detail is amazing!

Hi Islander You can vacation in Peace. I have not discussed making any more coins yet, But am sure another batch will be coming as i never intend my coins to be limited I want them to be enjoyed By those that want them. I still haven't even picked a icon yet. Hopefully will have that soon as well.

Geocachingdragon