just another ?

charmd_one

You probably mean travel bug.

Here's a link to GC's front page, where you'd click on trackable items to get more information. Some people buy items that have trackable numbers and then they can give their item a mission. Other geocachers will move the travel bug around for you. There's also geo-coins that can do the same thing.

trackable items

Here's a link to GC's front page, where you'd click on trackable items to get more information. Some people buy items that have trackable numbers and then they can give their item a mission. Other geocachers will move the travel bug around for you. There's also geo-coins that can do the same thing.

trackable items

yes I ment travle bug

trackable items

yes i ment travle bug thanks I get those two confused sometimes

trackable items

yes i ment travle bug thanks I get those two confused sometimes

How many caches can one person hide?

Theres no limit, well there is if the world becomes over saturated, meaning that there is a cache every .1 miles every where.... that will never happen. There is a limit to where you personally can put it, you can only place a cashe in the area you normally cache in if I cache with in a ten mile radius of my house I can't place a cache 50 miles from my house.

Theres no limit, well there is if the world becomes over saturated, meaning that there is a cache every .1 miles every where.... that will never happen. There is a limit to where you personally can put it, you can only place a cashe in the area you normally cache in if I cache with in a ten mile radius of my house I can't place a cache 50 miles from my house.

thanks that is helpfull me and my freinds cache in 100 mile raidis.