Want to sell my Garmin iQue-3600 with a ton of accessories

I want to sell my iQue- 3600 (which was replaced last year by Garmin after my original unit stopped working). It is in PERFECT working condition and it will have the following with it:

1. iQue-3600 in original box, user manual, City Select NA v5 CDs and Setup CD
  2. Hotsync cradle and AC power supply
  3. City Navigator North America v8 DVD upgrade (Last year I had upgraded my CS to CN from Garmin)
  4. 2GB SD Card that was being used to store the maps, MP3 and the html database created by Plucker for geocaching.
  5. Bean Bag with the cradle and car charger with powered speaker from Garmin which they call the auto nav kit.
  6. Additional Garmin car charger with speaker and mounting cradle that I purchased and glued to a a better suction mount kit
  7. Gilsson Antenna
  8. Reradiating antenna so that you don't have to connect/disconnect the external antenna every time you mount/dismount the iQue from the cradle
  9. Enfora wireless portfolio for iQue that actually worked for me with a old version of the utility. It has a battery built in that charges the iQue as well.
  10. semi-hard case to hold the iQue from Tap-it.
  11. USB to iQue charge+communication retractable cable from Boxwave
  12. I have other licensed software on it like cachemate, Launcher-X, Backupman

I have spent over US$1200 on this infatuation so far. I don't expect anyone to pay me that kind of money. However, if anyone makes me an offer that sounds attractive, I will not go to ebay. I go by the user name ssaibal on other forums (pdastreet and brighthand).

If anyone is interested, they can send me a PM indicating the amount they want to offer. I will accept paypal only and after I receive the payment, I will ship the package. I will charge the shipping strictly at actuals. Will ship outside USA too.