What does IC mean?

warefamily

Hello,

This is my first week of geocaching and I'm still trying to learning all the lingo! I see the acronym "IC" used a lot but I can't find what it means in any of the glossaries. Can someone help me out?!

Thanks!

The Ware Family

IC is a general internet (and BBS before that) shortcut for "I see". Likewise, OIC is "Oh, I see".

Hello,

This is my first week of geocaching and I'm still trying to learning all the lingo! I see the acronym "IC" used a lot but I can't find what it means in any of the glossaries. Can someone help me out?!

Thanks!

The Ware Family

IC is a general internet (and BBS before that) shortcut for "I see". Likewise, OIC is "Oh, I see".

and icu "I see you" - don't faget that thayer one.

Ichabod Crane

touche ol' chap

Integrated Circuit

Over 50 years ago I was teaching Radio Shop at Freeport HS in Freeport,Illinois. At a regional conference another teacher came up to me and asked "What do you think of IC?". I went into a deep discussion about Integrated Circuits. He had a funny look on his face and said I was asking about Individualized Curriculum.

Well, a 0 find 0 hide account bumped the thread for their first and only post the day after they joined to say "Integrated Circuit". I'm not saying troll or anything though. :lol: I'm going to guess Inner City when applied to Geocaching.

And the find count of the OP? At least we might have had a chance of some background details.

Well, a 0 find 0 hide account bumped the thread for their first and only post the day after they joined to say "Integrated Circuit". I'm not saying troll or anything though. :lol: I'm going to guess Inner City when applied to Geocaching.

And the find count of the OP? At least we might have had a chance of some background details.

Yeah, I guess the OP never found or hid a cache either!!! Well, at least they logged in more than once. Seeing as they haven't logged in since 2008, I'm sure they don't care what it means anymore. :lol:

I will refrain from accusing people of being trolls. I surfed the listings and educated myself for several weeks before finding my first cache. I even used the word "muggle" in my very first find log. Still scratching my head at someone digging up a 3 yr. old thread for their first and only post though. Probably was Ichabod Crane. :ph34r:

Edited by Mr.Yuck