How do I enter a not logged TB?

Misticme

Just go to the Trackables page and put in the numbers on the tags. It will show you who had them last. You can "grab" the TB from the other person, or "Retrieve" it from a different location if it was dropped in the wrong cache.

If the TB was recently dropped, the person may not have had time to drop it in the cache yet, so give them a bit of time. This happens a lot when people are traveling and caching.

If the TB was recently dropped, the person may not have had time to drop it in the cache yet, so give them a bit of time. This happens a lot when people are traveling and caching.

Yeah, what she said.

Did the caches have recently logged visits? (According to the logbook- not the online log.) I would give it at least a couple days if they did.

Just go to the Trackables page and put in the numbers on the tags. It will show you who had them last. You can "grab" the TB from the other person, or "Retrieve" it from a different location if it was dropped in the wrong cache.

Thank you! That worked. 2 of the log books had no recent entries but one did. All 4 were from the same person though, so I guess they just havent had a chance yet. Thanks again

I agree with everyone. Wait at least a couple of days because the people may be on vacation and away from the internet. If you see them logging caches past the date you found the TB's and not the TB, then go ahead and grab it. Sometimes people just forget. Here's a link to the main page of GC that tells you all you want to know about trackable items:

trackable items