Switching between maps on GPSr

If I load street maps and topo maps on my Venture Cx, how do I switch between the maps? I have the City Navigator street maps and the National Forest topo maps. I want to be able to use both as I move between areas (to use the maps that are appropriate). This may be simple but it's eluding me so any assistance is appreciated.

When you are on the Map Page, hit the Menu button. You need to be on the selection that shows the installed maps. Hit the Menu button again and you have the choice to Hide or Show the installed maps.

When I hit the menu button, I have a choice of Map Setup. If I go to this, I can toggle over to info and it lists maps with a checkbox labeled show. The topos sections are all checked but I only see streets, no topo maps.

When you are on the Map Page, hit the Menu button. You need to be on the selection that shows the installed maps. Hit the Menu button again and you have the choice to Hide or Show the installed maps.

When I hit the menu button, I have a choice of Map Setup. If I go to this, I can toggle over to info and it lists maps with a checkbox labeled show. The topos sections are all checked but I only see streets, no topo maps.

Hit menu again when in map setup. You will have a menu to hide/show the two map sets (as well as the basemap). If you say show for all the map sets you will only see one set, most likely the street maps. To see the topos, select hide for the street maps.

Edited by Klatch

Hit menu again when in map setup. You will have a menu to hide/show the two map sets (as well as the basemap). If you say show for all the map sets you will only see one set, most likely the street maps. To see the topos, select hide for the street maps.

I think I've got it now!!! THANKS. I knew I was just missing something. It didn't occur to me to hit the menu key again. I tried the docs but didn't find them helpful. This will be very handy on Friday when we'll be navigating to caches in the National Forest. Many of the streets are in Navigator but sometimes the topo details are needed as well.

:huh::(;);):unsure::angry::huh::rolleyes::huh: