Plan to attend feature - - question

JC_Geo

Has anyone else noticed this? I marked the event as having attended a week and a half ago.

Yes. I'm still showing an Event from June 11 that has now been archived, and another from last weekend. Both have been logged as attended.

Edited by maccamob

Has anyone else noticed this? I marked the event as having attended a week and a half ago.

Yes. I'm still showing an Event from June 11 that has now been archived, and another from last weekend. Both have been logged as attended.

I found that I had to go back to my Will Attend log and edit it to be a note.

Should be automatic and TPTB are probably working on it as there has been many posts on this point.

But for now if you don't edit it from will Attend to anything else it will probable fall off 30 days from the day of your Will Attend, not the day of the Event but who acctually knows.

I would like the date shown to be the date of the Event, not the arbitrary day that I noticed the Event and said i'd be tehre. The feature as is, without the previous suggestion, serves no purpose that I can fathom as I can always scroll down my Quick view for the last 30 days, or click Caches and click Will Attend if necessary. But then I have to click the Event to see when it wil happen, thus my suggestion above and in another post.