Labels for Travel Bugs

shadowjig

I was out caching this weekend and saw a label on it Travel Bug that looked very official. It was plastic with the Geocaching logo on it, and the goal of the TB was printed on it. It looked like an official Groundspeak item.

Does anyone know where I can get one?

Does anyone have any ideas they'd like to share on making a nice weather proof TB label.

Edited by Railfan07 and Tag Along

Railfan07 and Tag Along,

Do you know what the bugs name was? I'm curious because I have released several travel bugs with a tag I custom made myself that is printed on a business card (and later laminated) and includes the bug name, mission, and some fancy text. I also got permission to place the Groundspeak and Geocaching logos on it to catch attention. Check out the logs for my bug TB11QQC. A few folks have taken pictures, so you can see the bug tag.

I'm just really interested if you found one of my bugs (it would be neat if the fabulous tag you found was mine :rolleyes: ). If you do like the tag, let me know and I can send you a template. If it isn't my tag, well, that saddens me, but I'd love some feed back!

-hybridgeek

:unsure:

Railfan07 and Tag Along,

Do you know what the bugs name was? I'm curious because I have released several travel bugs with a tag I custom made myself that is printed on a business card (and later laminated) and includes the bug name, mission, and some fancy text. I also got permission to place the Groundspeak and Geocaching logos on it to catch attention. Check out the logs for my bug TB11QQC. A few folks have taken pictures, so you can see the bug tag.

I'm just really interested if you found one of my bugs (it would be neat if the fabulous tag you found was mine :angry: ). If you do like the tag, let me know and I can send you a template. If it isn't my tag, well, that saddens me, but I'd love some feed back!

-hybridgeek

I think that if they found your bug and logged it, You would know :rolleyes:

:unsure:

Railfan07 and Tag Along,

I'm just really interested if you found one of my bugs (it would be neat if the fabulous tag you found was mine :angry: ). If you do like the tag, let me know and I can send you a template. If it isn't my tag, well, that saddens me, but I'd love some feed back!

-hybridgeek

I think that if they found your bug and logged it, You would know :rolleyes:

True enough. But there's always a possibility they just saw it as a passerby and didn't log it for some reason.

Actually, I, too have wanted to know how to do this too!

Know how to do what? Create a TB tag? Sorry, my brain isn't working well at the moment and I'm not making the connection. :huh:

Railfan07 and Tag Along,

I'm just really interested if you found one of my bugs (it would be neat if the fabulous tag you found was mine :rolleyes: ). If you do like the tag, let me know and I can send you a template. If it isn't my tag, well, that saddens me, but I'd love some feed back!

-hybridgeek

The TB was in Maryland so it was not yours. The tag was plastic and was printed in color with the logos and goal and I believe it had a snippet about Geocaching. Most of the text on the tag was rubbed off but it was a nice tag.