Geocaching.com - "Needs Maintenance"

Nazgul

Server Error in '/' Application.

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Source Error:

Line 182: <tr>

Line 183: <td>

Line 184: <% if nGEOAD_ZONE <> 2 andalso (mybase.isloggedin = false orelse mybase.subscribertype=1) then %>

Line 185: <script type="text/javascript"><!--

Line 186: google_ad_client = "pub-4515533114039152";

Source File: E:\Inetpub\200704.geocaching.com\controls\header.ascx Line: 184

Stack Trace:

[sqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.]

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, TdsParserState state) +177

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, TdsParserState state) +52

System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning() +678

System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ReadNetlib(Int32 bytesExpected) +499

System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ReadBuffer() +120

System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ReadByteArray(Byte[] buff, Int32 offset, Int32 len) +224

System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ReadEncodingChar(Int32 length, Encoding encoding) +101

System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ReadValue(_SqlMetaData md, Int32 length) +759

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.SeqRead(Int32 i, Boolean useSQLTypes, Boolean byteAccess, Boolean& isNull) +385

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.SeqRead(Int32 i, Boolean useSQLTypes, Boolean byteAccess) +28

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetValues(Object[] values) +110

System.Data.Common.SchemaMapping.LoadDataRow(Boolean clearDataValues, Boolean acceptChanges) +61

System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillLoadDataRow(SchemaMapping mapping) +155

System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillFromReader(Object data, String srcTable, IDataReader dataReader, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, DataColumn parentChapterColumn, Object parentChapterValue) +260

System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable, IDataReader dataReader, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords) +129

System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillFromCommand(Object data, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +304

System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +77

System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable) +36

Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlConnectionManager.FillDataSet(String sql, String TableName, Database database) +150

Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlUserController.GetLogHistoryData(Int64 AccountID, DateTime FromDate, DateTime ToDate, WptDataSources DataSource) +390

Groundspeak.Web.User.GetLogHistoryData(Int64 UserID, DateTime FromDate, DateTime ToDate, WptDataSources DataSource) +50

Geocaching.UI.my_default.BindEventLogList() +109

Geocaching.UI.my_default.DisplayUserDetails() +1798

Geocaching.UI.my_default.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +56

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1325

Geocaching.UI.WebControlBase.IsLoggedIn() +25

ASP.header_ascx.__Render__control1(HtmlTextWriter __output, Control parameterContainer) in E:\Inetpub\200704.geocaching.com\controls\header.ascx:184

System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +27

System.Web.UI.Control.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +7

System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +241

System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +72

System.Web.UI.Control.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +7

System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +241

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1926

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

This is the new error meassage I get. Is anyone working on this?

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Geocaching.UI.my_default.DisplayUserDetails() +95

Geocaching.UI.my_default.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +56

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1314

Geocaching.UI.my_default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +218

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

Site is completely down for me right now. For past hour, I've been getting hangs or errors, now my browser can't find the site at all. Must be rebooting!

Edit: As soon as I type that, of course, the site is back up. Fast work, thanks! :D

Edited by hydnsek

I didn't even get an error page, the site is just down.

It answers pings, but that is all!

I wanted to update my e-mail address,

changing providers. My cable internet provider cannot keep me

connected, so moving down to the next best thing, ADSL

John