2007 Red Jeeps are starting to show up

Terrible Ts

I was so excited about getting my Red Jeep TB in the mail today, that I took pictures right on the mailbox. :o The Red Jeep is about the same size as the Green Jeep was.

626891494_76db03e4ba.jpg

I also got my yellow THX4TC JEEP Geocoin at the same time, I thought that was pretty funny.

626891830_3844bdebd5.jpg

626891944_d2d300073e.jpg

Here is an example of the size difference (very little). They are almost the same size. The red one is is a big longer, but the green one is a bit taller.

I have a Green Jeep TB, because it was an extra one that does not have a working TB#.

627734078_fba70bad1a.jpg

I've still not located a green jeep and now red ones are out.

The red ones look a bit like my jeep minus the peeling paint, broken heater and broken door locks.

Here's an unfound green jeep: Gem & Estelle

Here is an example of the size difference (very little). They are almost the same size. The red one is is a big longer, but the green one is a bit taller.

I have a Green Jeep TB, because it was an extra one that does not have a working TB#.

627734078_fba70bad1a.jpg

I've still not located a green jeep and now red ones are out.

The red ones look a bit like my jeep minus the peeling paint, broken heater and broken door locks.

Ok, funny story. Just as I was getting out my Red Jeep TB and arranging it on the mailbox to take a picture, a red jeep that looks basically just like the TB drove by. Probably the same as yours. It was a great coincidence, just wish that I could have taken a picture in time! :unsure::rolleyes:

I just got my Jeep in the mail today and am so happy. Isn't there some kind of picture contest that goes with these? Maybe that's why we're all waiting for their website to be up and running. I want to start mine on it's journey but don't want to miss out if there is a contest. Thanks.

Help!! I got a red jeep in the mail and am trying to activate it so that it can be cached....Where is the activation number??? The only number we have is the TB number. HEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!! Let's get this jeep on the road. Thanks to any who can answer my Question. By the way, we can't play the game in Hawaii, but we want to send this jeep out from Colorado where we are vacationing.

Edited by un tribe

The Jeeps are different than normal TB's in that they are already Activated...because they are all "owned" by Jeep. You cannot "own" them, so no Activation.

All you can do is "retrieve" or "discover" them...so use the JP#### and then move it to somewhere else.

Help!! I got a red jeep in the mail and am trying to activate it so that it can be cached....Where is the activation number??? The only number we have is the TB number. HEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!! Let's get this jeep on the road. Thanks to any who can answer my Question. By the way, we can't play the game in Hawaii, but we want to send this jeep out from Colorado where we are vacationing.

Actually that Discover log you did won't allow you to move it.

You'll need to log the jeep and select log type 'Grab it from some where else'. That will pull it into your inventory so you can 'drop it' when you log a cache.

(Sent you an email in case you aren't in the forums)

I got mine in the mail on the 2nd of July. Great timing because I had a trip planned for the Oregon Coast. Let the little jeep go on the Northernmost part of the State that I could find.

Was looking around the area caches once I got home and found out there was another red jeep circulating around that area as well.