Canada Day Special

MrGigabyte

On Sunday, July 1, 2007, Canada celebrates its 140th Birthday. In recognition of Canada Day, we would like to offer the following special on Canadian Geocaching Geocoins.

For every 2 coins ordered on July 1, 2007, we will include a 3rd coin for FREE. This is a one day only offer.

Happy Canada Day.

Canadian Geocaching Geocoins

<edit: Correct link sent by OP>

Edited by Eartha

Where are these shipped from? I will be in T.O. late July and was thinking about ordering a few.

Coins are shipped from Vancouver, BC, via Canada Post.

Do you ship to the UK?

Yes, we ship worldwide. The cost for shipping is the same, regardless of destination. Although that is likely to change in the future, for the moment, we absorb the additional cost of shipping to Europe.

BTW: They are cheaper by the kilo! :-)

I just ordered 3 coins and it showed regular price. Will it be adjusted for the sale?

When ordering online, the order form will not mention the additional free coins, nor will the paid invoice you receive packaged with the coins. For every 2 coins on the order, we will have our geomonkies drop another coin in the package.

As a added bonus, for the first 10,000 orders we receive today, we will throw in a side order of Poutine! :-)

I just ordered 3 coins and it showed regular price. Will it be adjusted for the sale?

When ordering online, the order form will not mention the additional free coins, nor will the paid invoice you receive packaged with the coins. For every 2 coins on the order, we will have our geomonkies drop another coin in the package.

As a added bonus, for the first 10,000 orders we receive today, we will throw in a side order of Poutine! :-)

Poutine...I agree, YUM...ship it here!!!

(I can feel my arteries clogging just thinking about it.)