Pocket Query Problem

Dave and Meg

I am able to create pocket queries and view them on the website, but they will not forward to my email address so that I can put them on my Pocket PC. I was able to do it once (the first time I tried), but not since. I have tried different email addresses, but still no go. What could be going on?

Thanks

I am able to create pocket queries and view them on the website, but they will not forward to my email address so that I can put them on my Pocket PC. I was able to do it once (the first time I tried), but not since. I have tried different email addresses, but still no go. What could be going on?

Thanks

For starters - have you tried an alternate email address? Some mail providers block zipped attachments.

Thanks

For starters - have you tried an alternate email address? Some mail providers block zipped attachments.

Do you have the file sent to you zipped? If so maybe try having it sent unzipped. Sometimes PQs take a while to be sent. The longest I had to wait was about 4 hours.

Thanks

Welcome to the Forums! :D Which email providers have you tried? Does it show that the PQ has run when you look at your list? (The date is bolded) I have gotten my PQs successfully at a Yahoo! email address and now I get the zipped files through my ISP. They often start arriving within a few minutes of requesting them if I haven't requested the PQ recently, or if it is a brand new PQ. Many people get a G-mail account for Geocaching. Maybe you will have to do that.

I'm getting this problem ---

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queue empty.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Queue empty.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[invalidOperationException: Queue empty.]

System.Collections.Queue.Dequeue() +110

Groundspeak.Web.UserRoutes.UserRoutePoints.EncodeSignedNumber(Decimal num) +269

Groundspeak.Web.UserRoutes.UserRoutePoints.EncodeLatLong() +240

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.ShowQueryInfo() +711

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +781

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1314

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +515

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +772

Not sure if this is the problem or not but this is what I found out.

I tried doing a new route and all and I still got the same dang error.

To get to the point I tried several things and bang the below worked.

After uploading the KML but before saving the route I changed the name from the default file name to a new one. After doing that it seemed to work just fine. So, if anyone else out there is having same problem try it see if this is possibly it.