Indiana Event Calendar

daggy

Everyone has been stepping up to host some fantastic events. Since geocaching.com does not allow posting most events until 3 months prior, it would be nice to know what events are on the horizon or in the planning stage.

Thought a calendar would give event planners a place to post their intention to host an event on a specific date or to see what other events may be planned for that date.

I will be glad to keep up the calendar. Just post your event or potential event on this forum topic. All events with a GC number will indicate a firm date. If a GC number is not included is means an event is tentatively planned for that date. If the date is firm (venue has been booked, etc.) but it is too soon to post as page on geocaching.com, the event will read (GC-FIRM).

Here's the CALENDAR link with the first few events posted.

If you want to add an event just let me know by posting to this forum topic. Doesn't matter if it's carved in stone or still in the planning stages.

If everyone likes this idea, maybe we can ask that it be pinned to the top of the forum so it is easy to find.

Edited by daggy

Should be fixed now. If you click on "Event Lists" it will give you the entire list of upcoming events.

If this fixes the issues I'm going to switch it to another yahoo mail account and start a new forum topic so it will have all the correct info without the fix messages.