garmin 60csx "waypoint memory full"?

I believe it is FIND>WAYPOINTS>MENU>DELETE> then choose by symbol or all or whatever you wish.

For individual waypoints just go to the waypoint, hit menu, then delete.

Anytime you can't figure out how to do something or just want to explore what you can do, hit menu and see what options you have.

Edited by EraSeek

Help!!!

I have a similar (and unfortunately urgent) problem.

My waypoint memory is full.

So I bought a new SD card hoping that I could simply start adding more waypoints!

but clearly its still full.

I dont want to actually DELETE the waypoints

I just hoped that I could save all of them on the Garmin Base Camp app on my Macbook

and then clear the ones on the device so I could collect more waypoints and add them to the existing ones on Base Camp.

anyone know how i can save the waypoints on BaseCamp but clear the device

WITHOUT losing all the data I have spend months collecting??

help!!

Mahalo!

Trevor

If you are using MapSource, connect the GPS and download your waypoints to MapSource. In MapSource, sort them however you want and then delete the ones you don't want anymore. If you want, save them to your PC first.

Disconnect the GPS and then on the GPS, do a mass delete of all your waypoints. I don't have a 60CSX any more, so I can't tell you the menu steps. See page 63 of the manual - link in Iowa Tom's post above. It looks like "Menu, Reset" from the trip computer page.

Once you have cleared all the waypoints from the GPS, reconnect the GPS. Using MapSource, send the waypoints you didn't delete (i.e. the ones you want to keep) back to the GPS.

Edited by New Jersey TJ