Geocaching in television commercial

A Runza commercial came up in one of my many TV shows. Before I could hit "FF" on my TIVO, the lady says, "When we're out Geocaching, we get really hungry and have to go to Runza." (Much paraphrasing!)

1. Wow!! I think I've only heard the WORD "Geocaching" on TV once, and that was when a CITO I was in made it on the news. I'm sure I've never heard it in a commercial!!

2. Any other commercials or TV shows bring up the subject?

3. If you don't know what a Runza is, you're gonna want to come out to the plains and try one!!

Have a good one!!

Mike

O-

Will need to try the one in Loveland CO. This looks good

Official sponsor of The Podcacher.com 2007 Geoceching Tour

Sort of a German cabbage burger - only much more burger than cabbage. With spices. All in a cooked bread shell.

Quite good.

whatzarunza.gif

Edited by StarBrand

I think geocaching will probably be mentioned on tv here in Chico, CA tonight. It seems the bomb squad went out today and blew up a micro hanging in a tree...............

One of our local cachers is a LEO and he heard about it from the bomb squad guys and sent out a note to our newsgroup.

I think geocaching will probably be mentioned on tv here in Chico, CA tonight. It seems the bomb squad went out today and blew up a micro hanging in a tree...............

I guess you can expect to hear the usual reference of geocaching being "a hi-tech scavenger hunt" etc, etc. :ph34r:

This Georgia boy was smart enough to marry a Nebraska girl, and I love runzas! I'm ready to head to Lincoln and eat at the Rock 'N' Roll Runza near the University of Nebraska, where the waitresses wear roller skates.

The Nebraska girl has remained a "ghost cacher" - no GC account, and she doesn't sign logs. But she's a better cacher than me.

Edited by Professor Shorthair