Calling all Cachers....

Hi

I am new to this Geo lark but have just taken delivery of a Garmin Legend HCx this morning and loaded all my nearest Goe's on it to go and find.

I am a bit of a beer monster and enjoy a right good laugh so was wondering if I could come along to this bash as I work in the City ?

Having read through this thread a few times I am a bit confused as to which pub you have decided on.

Please tell me where and when...and I will be there with plenty of beer tokens and a letter from 'er indoors givin me permission to be out after dark !

Regards

Jeff

I am a bit of a beer monster
you'll be among friends then :tired:
and enjoy a right good laugh so was wondering if I could come along to this bash as I work in the City ?
Absolutely! You'll be very welcome :ph34r:

Having read through this thread a few times I am a bit confused as to which pub you have decided on.

Jeff

It's the Butcher's Hook and Cleaver, full details can be seen on the cache page here

As you're new to the game and haven't overworked the reviewers yet you won't owe us a beer (unlike most :anibad: ) but there's no reason you can't work up a bit of "credit"!!

Se you there.

In my defence I'd just like to point out only 2 of the UK Reviewers are Old Soaks :( one just happens to be a virtual Teetotaller [i do have a Scotch to bring in the new year :( ] :D:(

what he fails to mention is that the bottle is so big it takes the rest of the year to detox! :o

Drat I see my Dark secret has been outed :cry:

It has been nearly a month now since that very memorable evening :D:):) .

Again my special thanks to all who attended and made it such a great treat :D:lol::huh:;) .

I intend archiving the cache in the next weekish so if you heave TB's or Coins you want to shift, or logs you want to write then now's your chance :):D:D !

Eckythump :):D

Ouchhh!!!!!

....and to think I advised Lianne against coming back with me via Reading :D:D:D

I expect it will be Ouchhh!!!!! for me next time Lianne sees me, I'm too!! mischievous tonight.

Its happenings such as these that make occasions so memorable though. I know I oft make errors and laugh at them for long times afterwards. :laughing::wacko: