Hoy Sync Problems

I recently purchased an Palm M125 to venture into paperless caching. I am having difficulty getting a hot sync with my computer and I was wondering if anyone had any other options.

I downloaded the software from Palm's website (no disc came with it) which included palm desktop, hot sync manager and palm one quick install.

I plugged in the cradle which is a usb connection and pushed the sync button. After a few minutes it says that the connection can't be made.

I am using Windows XP Home Edition and did download the correct software from the Palm site for this OS.

Any other ideas to get this to work?

Thanks in advance.

Rusty

I am selecting the hot sync on my M125 as well as on the cradle. Still I keep getting an error that states "the connection between your handheld computer and the desktop could not be established, please check your setup and try again" I am pretty much out of ideas.

Thanks,

The hot sync on your pc or the one on the m125, if your trying the one on the pc it wont work try the on on the m125, at least thats the way my m125 works