2007 All-Season Caching - Winter Geocoin

triplewisdom

Many of you may remember the All-Season Caching series from last year...The 2007 samples are in so it's time to preorder your winter All-Season Caching coin!! This coin is the first in a four coin series. Here is the artwork for all of the coins:

bc6d7ab0-5ec0-47d0-b342-342a8873446d.jpg

The winter coin will have two editions:

The Limited Edition:

5d6561cb-7cff-44c6-b8a0-9208b20e4cf4.jpg26eef695-38e1-47fb-a2c3-90679ece00cf.jpg

The Regular Edition:

ac40b50b-8f92-4f32-9484-80930668af6c.jpg47b9c5a4-0ed7-4a6e-8660-bac39c644107.jpg

Here are all the details:

There will be 500 coins made

150 Limited Edition Antique Silver Price $8.50

350 Regular Edition Black Nickel Price $8.00

The winter coin is:

1.5" cut-out

7 color front, 4 color back

GC.com trackable

It will have it's own icon. d89ba56a-8ca4-42cd-8e24-6b435f07341c.jpg

Shipping to US and Canada is $1.50 for the 1st coin and .30 for each additional coin.

Shipping Worldwide is $2.00 for the 1st coin and .90 for each additional coin.

This is a four coin series, so if you order a winter coin, you will receive an email when the spring, summer and fall coins are ready to pre-order and you will be able to order the same metal and quantity of coins you order now. I don’t want people to end up with incomplete sets!

To order the coins please email triplewisdom@hotmail.com. Please put Coin Order in the Subject line. PayPal invoices will be sent out in approx. two weeks.

To process your order I will need the following information:

Geo Name:

Full Name:

Full Mailing address:

Country (if other then USA):

Email Address:

PayPal Email Address:

Number and Type of Coin(s) wanted:

I will answer all emails in the order that they are received. When the coin limits are reached I will start a waiting list in case there are any cancellations/non payments.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I look forward to hearing from you!

Happy Caching!

Rachelle

Yeah, it is the same icon. When I asked for feedback a couple of months back, it seemed as though most people were fine with sharing the icon...but I would be happy to consider a new icon if interests have changed...I've always been a fan of fun icons!

Nice coin :blink:

email sent

"Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius :laughing:

Since I missed out on the 2006 series, email sent to get on board with the 2007 series. The 2006 Winter coin was one of the first coins I moved along after finding it in a cache, and from there the road was short and steep to collecting icons, which leads to collecting coins!

I'd vote for a new icon as well to readily differentiate one set from the other.

Hi - Did you decide to stay with the same icon as last year or go with a new one? And I apologize if you answered this question above, I couldn't find it...

Oh yeah, great question! We will have new icons this year!!! Yemon Yime is currently working on them (thanks Yemon Yime) and I will post them when they are complete!

Hi everybody!

The artwork for the new icons are in! Here is the winter icon:

e0968f5c-d919-4620-aac8-60c3dd88a8e4.jpg

Your coins shipped out on Monday so you should start seeing them in the mail very soon!

Oakcoins is currently working on the artwork for the spring samples...I'll post them as soon as I have them!